Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Hello AFN....I have recently been gazing at the Dutch Passion Trichomes and Cream Auto and mmmmmmmmmm-mmm!!....as she stands now AFN, I consider her to be my best work to date....the number of tips I can see is a conservative 44.....she is strong and supple and has given me no trouble..... whatsoever!!...she is tabletop level canopy, with the two end mains just above, setting the pace......she begins week 7 2moz and now she is basically where I want her and all her tips are skyward.....I am going to raise the light 6"....View attachment 1599897View attachment 1599898View attachment 1599899
Nice canopy.

Simply gorgeous!

Doing my bonsai's has given me an appreciation of your art form. Reading your grow journals gave me enough knowledge and confidence to start torturing my girls!
Dude Thank you so much :bighug: the reason I post my journals is to hopefully help someone if they decide to grow this way.....and now I know they have for sure:jump:.....to me, my dude..:worship:..what you wrote, is a huge compliment and I thank you:thumbsup::bighug::pass:

Hello AFN...I fed the big lass today and had a clear out...she begins week 7 today....
IMG_20230604_164302150_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230604_164332555_HDR.jpg

Edit:...I forgot to raise the light hehe..

Last edited:
You would think so dude and I don't do too bad..... but it's never enuff somehow??:crying:
Loool I know why…….

Your a stoner like all of us and if it’s there to smoke u will :crying:

Back