Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

....also this is the feed chart I will be following...it's from the Greenleaf Nutrients website feed calculator, based on 1 litre and the measurement is in grams......
Screenshot_20230411-224816-887.png
Screenshot_20230411-224849-039.png

....also this is the feed chart I will be following...it's from the Greenleaf Nutrients website feed calculator, based on 1 litre and the measurement is in grams......
View attachment 1582272View attachment 1582274
0.5g per litre is what I have done previously never had issues with it. The Sea-k would of helped big time heard a lot of good things about it.

0.5g per litre is what I have done previously never had issues with it. The Sea-k would of helped big time heard a lot of good things about it.
Good to know dude and :thanks: for the tip....I will take that in mind when I write my new feed chart....did you use 0.5g all the way thru?...please :baked:

Edit:...yeah, gutted about the Sea-K too dude but that feeling quickly goes when I look at the massive, free bag of Megacrop I got haha :crying: :crying: :crying:

Good to know dude and :thanks: for the tip....I will take that in mind when I write my new feed chart....did you use 0.5g all the way thru?...please :baked:

Edit:...yeah, gutted about the Sea-K too dude but that feeling quickly goes when I look at the massive, free bag of Megacrop I got haha :crying: :crying: :crying:
Exactly! Would be stupid to moan or complain lol
No and that’s where I fu*ked it up Bcos I thought I was being clever by upping it when what I should of been doing is adding in things like the sea-k (pk boosters) @Mañ'O'Green is a whizz with it 👍🏻

Last edited:
Exactly! Would be stupid to moan or complain lol
No and that’s where I fu*ked it up Bcos I thought I was being clever by upping it when what I should of been doing is adding in things like the sea-k (pk boosters) @Mañ'O'Green is a whizz with it 👍🏻
Thanks for all the info dude and I agree too, MoG is an O.G :headbang: :baked:

Hello AFN...how the f**k are you?...some pics of my adventures in the tent today hehe....
SSSC BLD before.....
IMG_20230412_113153396.jpg

...as you can see, loads of massive leaves shading and hanging everywhere...
IMG_20230412_113719517.jpg

Much better now!....I did the same to tha DP Mimosa Punch but I only took a few strategic leaves from her...both pics are after tho bcoz I forgot to take b4 pics haha..
IMG_20230412_114349552.jpg
IMG_20230412_114356464.jpg

Have a great day y'all...

Hello AFN...how the f**k are you?...some pics of my adventures in the tent today hehe....
SSSC BLD before.....View attachment 1582589
...as you can see, loads of massive leaves shading and hanging everywhere...View attachment 1582590
Much better now!....I did the same to tha DP Mimosa Punch but I only took a few strategic leaves from her...both pics are after tho bcoz I forgot to take b4 pics haha..View attachment 1582591View attachment 1582592
Have a great day y'all...

(In my best rainman voice) 36 budsites

F**P yeah!!! :pighug:....GooooOOOoooo VaaaPooooo!! :D

(In my best rainman voice) 36 budsites

F**P yeah!!! :pighug:....GooooOOOoooo VaaaPooooo!! :D
Hello @blue my bro, hope you are well woooohoo......no s**t!....did you count 36 bud sites....Nooice!...thanks for letting me know and...
"Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Go Vapo, Go Vapo!" hehe....only joking :crying:....thanks for popping in dude :bighug:

I have just decided the Dutch Passion Skywalker Haze Auto that is left, will fall this weekend.....dum-dum-duuuum..:greenthumb:..fresh, cold as I can get it pH 6 water for her until chop-chop-choppity-chop-chop this weekend.....aaaarrgh, I f**kin love this bit.. :woohoo:.....well, actually I f**kin love every single bit of growing weed, including my time here on AFN.....Happy Dayz!

Back