20230410_185032.jpg
20230410_185043.jpg
20230410_185108.jpg
20230410_185139.jpg
20230410_185202.jpg
20230410_185337.jpg

....all pics from this stick..
IMG_20230410_201155697.jpg

lovely snaps @Vapo - I see you tries hard to keep your hands of the snapped lass...as long as you tried :crying:
All looking jubbly sir - the Mimosa is shaping very nicely indeed

Take csre
Z
Thank you my dude, yeah haha, I tried hehe...just nipped a few leaves and put in a couple of little helpers here and there, well done for spotting all that dude, I forgot to say too:bighug:..and the Mimosa duuuuude...the last one was a beautiful gal so I am expecting some good stuff from this lass too, thanks for stopping by and posting dude:thanks::headbang::headbang::pass:

Hello AFN....the halo is potted up and in place....as usual, transplanting was a harrowing experience for me and I wish I hadn't been so lazy Yadda Yadda Yadda... :crying:
1)...filled the 15 ltr fabric about halfway...View attachment 1580882
2)...put halo on and put more Coco/Clay Pebbles in the middle area...View attachment 1580883
3)...pre-dug a hole with some other same size pots and watered with my week 1 nutes View attachment 1580884
4)..the Dutch Passion Trichomes and Cream, fully photosynthesizing with her little green leaves.....View attachment 1580885
5)....put her in and squirted a few more nutes around her....View attachment 1580886View attachment 15808876)....and here she is in the tent, I managed to get a safety collar on her too...View attachment 1580893
...and done!!.....Nooice!...
@Redeye Master dude I have took your words in and decided to go all out on this Dutch Passion Mimosa Punch Auto lady and see what she has got, took a few leaves and added a lot of hooks....View attachment 1580888View attachment 1580889
And lastly is the Super Sativa Seed Club Bruce Lemon Diesel Auto....the gal I snapped....the snapped limb is now starting to re-grow over where she snapped....I tried to get some close up shotz but.....it's all fuzzy...F**K.... I took a few leaves from this gal today.....View attachment 1580891View attachment 1580892
Ah...I tell a lie, she wasn't the last...here is my beautiful Dutch Passion Skywalker Haze Auto who is rounding out week 10 now.....View attachment 1580898
That's all for now AFN....have a great Easter everyone!!!

Very nice mate, keeping the plants in that nutrient sweet spot from start to finish shows your skill level! How is the aroma on the Auto Skywalker Haze?

Very nice mate, keeping the plants in that nutrient sweet spot from start to finish shows your skill level! How is the aroma on the Auto Skywalker Haze?
Thank you for the rep and the appreciation dude.. :thanks: ..I have to admit that I haven't got a nose for weed like some have, unfortunately.....I just know really stinks, stinks and not too bad hehe.... the Skywalker Haze Stinks dude, both the dry and the other one that is in wk11 now.....the effects are mind-blowing too hehe.

Edit:...by "Stinks!" I am referring to the pungency of the weed....I love the smell of weed and each and every lady I grow dude hehe......just thought I would clarify that :crying:

Last edited:
H-H-H-H-Hellooooo AFN ...how are you all doing today?...I  really hope you are all good.....I am good....flying high on some Skywalker pie....well, I just chonged some and I feel pretty good thx.....first up is the Dutch Passion Trichomes and Cream....I took her loop off bcoz she isn't getting much wind in that covered Halo, but what she is getting, will be enuff to get her to start strengthening the main stem.....
IMG_20230411_141202865.jpg

next up is Dutch Passion Mimosa Punch and she has begun to show me the beginning of a flat canopy, if I can keep all of those heads level, the way this gal stretches!!....it will be a miracle :muahaha::muahaha::muahaha: but I am up for it hehe....
IMG_20230411_141239807.jpg

..the next lady is the Super Sativa Seed Club Bruce Lemon Diesel Auto and she is looking good over there in the corner, first week of bloom phaze nutes for her and the Mimosa....I  must remember to pay her more attention, she is just sooo good at getting on with it tho..
IMG_20230411_141248126.jpg

...and last but deffo not least is the remaining Dutch Passion Skywalker Haze Auto who has the rest of week 11 ahead of her and a trich check at the end of this week....she is still drinking well so I am predicting more nutes for a bit for this gal...
IMG_20230411_141253574.jpg

and that's it folks....stay tuned for more soon...and please stay safe everyone :tongue:

Last edited:
H-H-H-H-Hellooooo AFN ...how are you all doing today?...I  really hope you are all good.....I am good....flying high on some Skywalker pie....well, I just changed some and I feel pretty good thx.....first up is the Dutch Passion Trichomes and Cream....I took her loop off bcoz she isn't getting much wind in that covered Halo, but what she is getting, will be enuff to get her to start strengthening the main stem.....View attachment 1582137
next up is Dutch Passion Mimosa Punch and she has begun to show me the beginning of a flat canopy, if I can keep all of those heads level, the way this gal stretches!!....it will be a miracle :muahaha::muahaha::muahaha: but I am up for it hehe....View attachment 1582138
..the next lady is the Super Sativa Seed Club Bruce Lemon Diesel Auto and she is looking good over there in the corner, first week of bloom phaze nutes for her and the Mimosa....I  must remember to pay her more attention, she is just sooo good at getting on with it tho..View attachment 1582139
...and last but deffo not least is the remaining Dutch Passion Skywalker Haze Auto who has the rest of week 11 ahead of her and a trich check at the end of this week....she is still drinking well so I am predicting more nutes for a bit for this gal...View attachment 1582140
and that's it folks....stay tuned for more soon...and please stay safe everyone :tongue:
F**k my life she has responded to that treatment lol

F**k my life she has responded to that treatment lol
Thank you and yeah gromie, she looks like she enjoyed it....as long as I manage to keep her cola's apart and under control, she should be magic...:wiz:

Hello AFN.......just a quick one...due to being a member of our cultivars club....I had the recent good fortune to be part of an extremely generous giveaway by @Greenleaf Nutrients where I received a MASSIVE bag of Megacrop 1 part for free!:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:
So I will moving over to using Megacrop very very soon on all my ladies...the T.A dual part is a good nutrient but Megacrop is 1 part hehe and I am assured that I still do not need to add Calmag while using MC and Coco/Clay Pebbles :woohoo:

Back