Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

I think it might have been your journal where I read the "Top after the fifth..." sentence dude....I have been away for 4 days and my gals were cared for by another....but 4 days out of my routine was enuff for the new info to get in haha....
Yes Im only getting 6 colas chopping the 4th node... After the 4th you get 8 from what @Mañ'O'Green says..... I even chopped my one at the 3rd and only got 4main colas.....

Yes Im only getting 6 colas chopping the 4th node... After the 4th you get 8 from what @Mañ'O'Green says..... I even chopped my one at the 3rd and only got 4main colas.....
Yeah!....but imagine you splay the plant out after topping at the 5th dude :yoinks: the possibilities are endless!!

I hope you enjoyed your mini break and thanks for your kind words before bro :bighug::smoking:

I hope you enjoyed your mini break and thanks for your kind words before bro :bighug::smoking:
I did, my bro thank you....bit fuzzy headed while the booze leaves my system haha but otherwise unscathed:bighug::coffee2:

Hello AFN ..hope you all are well...just 3 pics today of the SSSC BLD who I cut node 2 from today and little miss Zamnesia Cherry Bud.....
IMG_20220629_113442521.jpg
IMG_20220629_113450851.jpg
IMG_20220629_114036157.jpg

Edit:...I cut node 2 off bcoz err....well, I forget what I am doing sometimezzzzz........:smokeit:.....and VERY nearly topped the SSSC BLD while running on Auto(bcoz I am!)which would have been contrary to what I said yesterday...:thanks:....and I forgot to take a picture after too....:LikeWeed:

Last edited:
so... are you guys counting the cotyledons as the first node? or do you consider the one-blades set of leaves as the first node?

Back