Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

I love a good wake n bake, maybe I shouldn’t before work like I do but f**k it lol

I suppose it depends on the strain and if it copes with it @Vapo

i think I will try a bit of HST on the Predator, do u think it will cope? @Sawney_bean

B7D79AF7-BA81-4B58-8E20-528EA40A19F5.jpeg

Haduken loooool

Helloooooo AFN....hope you are all well....here is a hopeful replacement for the misfire on one of the SSSC beanz, no Biggie...happens to us all...I have a couple of BLD's left...I just didn't think and threw the Zamnesia Cherry Bud in.....
IMG_20220618_154124655.jpg
IMG_20220618_154131402.jpg

Hola AFN.....I been away 3-4 days and WOW what a diff...these are how I found em....how I left em kinda pics...
Dutch Passion CBD Blackberry Kush
IMG_20220627_121144142.jpg
IMG_20220627_122458377.jpg

SSSC BLD
IMG_20220627_122929421.jpg

SeedStockers GSC
IMG_20220627_123044467.jpg
IMG_20220627_123048100.jpg

Zamnesia Cherry Bud
IMG_20220627_123131886.jpg

SeedStockers GSC again
IMG_20220627_125818764.jpg
IMG_20220627_125824429.jpg

Dutch Passion Euforia
IMG_20220627_130139933.jpg
IMG_20220627_132325680.jpg

SeedStockers Rucu Cucu
IMG_20220627_132403043.jpg
IMG_20220627_132407411.jpg

Last edited:
Hola AFN....woot woot...today while perusal of my T - E - N - T was in full effect....my brain was bouncing over the past 30 years of my life and bringing random events, happenings and information to the front, for me to verbally expunge in the style of nonsense, to anyone who will listen.....one piece of information just happened to stick.....and it was a sentence typed by one of our own....a mod with a wealth of experience in many growing areas:crying::crying:.....anyway enuff ego massaging :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:....this information that stuck so prominently in my mind was this.."Top Auto's after the 5th node.....I don't know why it works, it just does!"...we all know that I top at the 3rd node....yes!...but I only top at the 3rd bcoz that's how I learnt to, from watching another grower who did the same and then I tried to adapt this style and make my own style....nothin wrong with that!!!....but it also occured to me that what I am writing down, on our sweet, sweet home on the web...the Mighty AFN...other people might read....and follow!!!......so, with this in mind I realized that I have never used any variation of the "top at the third!" rule that I employ with all my grows....so how can I claim that "I am Auto" when I haven't even explored variations of my own technique?.....I know my techniques work!!...my journals on our sweet AFN attest to that...but they also show the failure's of my techniques...and seeing as, with my journals, I am just trying to put down any knowledge I gain, for you all to read....I feel I must explore different ways and document them....then using the information I have learned and applying it to my own technique.... therefore my SSSC BLD will be topped after the 5th node and I will be watching for differences in the way my ladies grow.............. @Mañ'O'Green thanks for the info :bow: I managed a tent shot today, bcoz funnily....the new Philips bulb does not affect the phone camera!!....
IMG_20220628_121556483.jpg

Hola AFN....woot woot...today while perusal of my T - E - N - T was in full effect....my brain was bouncing over the past 30 years of my life and bringing random events, happenings and information to the front, for me to verbally expunge in the style of nonsense, to anyone who will listen.....one piece of information just happened to stick.....and it was a sentence typed by one of our own....a mod with a wealth of experience in many growing areas:crying::crying:.....anyway enuff ego massaging :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:....this information that stuck so prominently in my mind was this.."Top Auto's after the 5th node.....I don't know why it works, it just does!"...we all know that I top at the 3rd node....yes!...but I only top at the 3rd bcoz that's how I learnt to, from watching another grower who did the same and then I tried to adapt this style and make my own style....nothin wrong with that!!!....but it also occured to me that what I am writing down, on our sweet, sweet home on the web...the Mighty AFN...other people might read....and follow!!!......so, with this in mind I realized that I have never used any variation of the "top at the third!" rule that I employ with all my grows....so how can I claim that "I am Auto" when I haven't even explored variations of my own technique?.....I know my techniques work!!...my journals on our sweet AFN attest to that...but they also show the failure's of my techniques...and seeing as, with my journals, I am just trying to put down any knowledge I gain, for you all to read....I feel I must explore different ways and document them....then using the information I have learned and applying it to my own technique.... therefore my SSSC BLD will be topped after the 5th node and I will be watching for differences in the way my ladies grow.............. @Mañ'O'Green thanks for the info :bow: I managed a tent shot today, bcoz funnily....the new Philips bulb does not affect the phone camera!!....View attachment 1478772
I was topping the 4th!!! Not anymore thanks to @Mañ'O'Green plus don't cut the lower branches... Got it.... I was doing all of that.... Lol

I was topping the 4th!!! Not anymore thanks to @Mañ'O'Green plus don't cut the lower branches... Got it.... I was doing all of that.... Lol
I think it might have been your journal where I read the "Top after the fifth..." sentence dude....I have been away for 4 days and my gals were cared for by another....but 4 days out of my routine was enuff for the new info to get in haha....

Back