Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Vapo and the Boomsticks.

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
Fury on the next time they fight, I reckon!....Fury is up this wkend, isn't he?
I don’t think it’s this weekend I’ll have to double check, he’s confirmed he’s fighting the UFC champ Ngannou but we all know how it pans out when these mma fighters step into the boxing ring looool

Hello AFN....the Boomsticks got some creative work done today on the tie downs....
IMG_20230713_122922708_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230713_122928325_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230713_122953380_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230713_122958217_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230713_125222109_HDR.jpg

.... looking good as usual, lovely colour green healthy leaves....I have raised them up loads as well by standing them on upturned pots, then I put some wide masking tape around the bottoms to steady them....more soon AFN.

Hello AFN....my Boomsticks are faring well after their transplant and are showing me it went well by accelerated growth....I am in 2 minds about transplantation....on one hand, you have the accelerated growth after a transplant....IF done at the right time and with proper watering practices afterwards....also the Coco I use(Ecothrive!)has added charge, so the plant feels this benefit twice!?!.......and on the other hand, starting them in their final pots stops any upheaval or trauma that might be caused by the transplant!
I think that generally, bcoz of what I like to do to them, I should be starting them in their final pots.....and I will be doing this in the future!.....really speaking tho, all my recent transplants have been down to my own unpreparedness....
The short answer: Transplant when ready :thumbsup:

The longer answer:
Sow your sprouts into a narrow, but high container. When you see many roots emerge from the bottom drainage holes it's time to transplant into a bigger pot. place the plant, with container and all inside the final pot and fill around with soil. Compress the soil around the seedlings container and remove it. You now have a perfect hole to place the transplant into. The hardest part is probably removing the container from the rootball. If you use nursery pots, the bottom of those pots is made more flexible. So if you press upwards, you can loosen the rootball without disturbing the soil around it to much. :thumbsup:

The short answer: Transplant when ready :thumbsup:

The longer answer:
Sow your sprouts into a narrow, but high container. When you see many roots emerge from the bottom drainage holes it's time to transplant into a bigger pot. place the plant, with container and all inside the final pot and fill around with soil. Compress the soil around the seedlings container and remove it. You now have a perfect hole to place the transplant into. The hardest part is probably removing the container from the rootball. If you use nursery pots, the bottom of those pots is made more flexible. So if you press upwards, you can loosen the rootball without disturbing the soil around it to much. :thumbsup:
Noice know-how there @Bob's Auto's ...I appreciate that my brother :bighug: hope you are well, feels like an age since I last saw you dude:peace::bighug::worship::yay:

Noice know-how there @Bob's Auto's ...I appreciate that my brother :bighug: hope you are well, feels like an age since I last saw you dude:peace::bighug::worship::yay:
Same here bro. I'm doing my best to follow along, but during the week it requires a lot of my energy...So it happens that I miss something once in a while. :cheers:

Yeah, the U.K fans kicked off at Marvin Hagler which I thought was really, really unfair dude...I mean, Marvin Hagler turned up on Pat Minters turf, fought like a professional and won fair and square....like a champion does!!....I think the U.K fans should have applauded Marvin Hagler for his absolute destruction of his opponent......I am glad the U.K no longer acts this way and hasn't for a while now.....anyway hehe, all the boxers in it were b4 my time and tbh I didn't get into liking middleweight boxing until some of the good U.K boxing rivalry like Nigel Benn + Chris Eubank era.....ofc I had heard the names Hagler, Hearns, Leonard and Duran before but I just didn't look back into them properly dude.....The Kings doc. just put it all together really well for me, their knockouts, knocked outs and what made them the fighters they were...outstanding!
I used to love boxing Ben/Eubank era, then I came to the realisation that the sport is more than likely run by betting syndicates, I really hope I'm wrong on that. You only have to look at any of the Hearns smiley happy faces to see behind the curtain. Now we have the Saudis tempting every Rita, Bob and Sue over there with big bucks, to create the new entertainment capital, forget Maddison Sq Gdns or `Staples. Even the golf is getting ruined along with the playboys of F1, I think I should of just stayed in the 1990's when sport was sort of real and before all the fakery of WWF and likes of Giant Hay Stacks and Big Daddy...

I hate being a killjoy sometimes:redcard:

The only fight I want to see now is the Musker Nuts v Zucker. I can see the Musker Doo getting stem cells in Mexico and uploading Bruce Lees consciousness to his Nuro-link to fight like Neo. :crying:

After the AJ/Ruez fix and the money that got exchanged I just can't watch.

Same here bro. I'm doing my best to follow along, but during the week it requires a lot of my energy...So it happens that I miss something once in a while. :cheers:
Bob ....as long as you pop in, I am happy :bighug: ....be it a week!......be it two, even!!.....but as long as you pop in when you can bro, I am happy with that.:jump:

I used to love boxing Ben/Eubank era, then I came to the realisation that the sport is more than likely run by betting syndicates, I really hope I'm wrong on that. You only have to look at any of the Hearns smiley happy faces to see behind the curtain. Now we have the Saudis tempting every Rita, Bob and Sue over there with big bucks, to create the new entertainment capital, forget Maddison Sq Gdns or `Staples. Even the golf is getting ruined along with the playboys of F1, I think I should of just stayed in the 1990's when sport was sort of real and before all the fakery of WWF and likes of Giant Hay Stacks and Big Daddy...

I hate being a killjoy sometimes:redcard:

The only fight I want to see now is the Musker Nuts v Zucker. I can see the Musker Doo getting stem cells in Mexico and uploading Bruce Lees consciousness to his Nuro-link to fight like Neo. :crying:

After the AJ/Ruez fix and the money that got exchanged I just can't watch.
Yep, couldn't agree more DoA, I think we know that in part, that boxing is about money!........but it used to be a much smaller part than it is today, that doc. showed that to me...Hagler, Hearns, Duran and Leonard even, fought their way out from poverty to the top, and I'm not saying they are the only 4 to do that haha bcoz they aren't....but they are good examples of when boxing had heart and could raise a fire in us, the viewer!.....like you said dude, it's a lot more money orientated these days with Saudi money flooding the sports market....who know where it is all going to lead? Sports in general has always, always craved cash and now she is being shovel-fed with it.
On the subject of Musk V's Zuck..... what's your prediction dude?.....Zuck is a f**kin second Dan Muay Thai blackbelt I think so the smart money says Zuck for the win to me :crying:...but Musk is a f**kin android or alien or summat:goauto:haha, so who knows?......Musk might just turn up with one of his own brand flamethrowers and grill Zuck on the spot :muahaha::muahaha:

Back