Grow Room Using 2 x 4" fans and filters in 5 x 5 tent

Reaction score
Hello! I'm looking to upgrade from having one 2x2 tent and one 3x3 tent, to a 5x5 tent.
I currently have an AC Infinity t4 in the 3x3, and an s4 in the 2x2.
Woukd it be feasible to run these both with filters in the the 5x5? Or is it better to get a bigger Inline fan and filter?
I'd rather not if possible as obviously more cost for new fan and filter, whereas I already have the 2 x 4"combos.
Many thanks.

I did very similar this week end. Moving from 2 2x4 to a single bigger 4x8. I installed 2 4" exaust fan with filters and no temp or rh problem so far. I set both to about 75% output.
So i think you'll be fine with your set up...and just like me,soon you'll be thinking about resetting those 2x4,and you'll have to buy another exaust fan and you'll be buying a 6" to put in your 5x5 to move you 4" in your 2x2 and you"ll still have a free 3x3 and...

You get the point...:smoking:

I did very similar this week end. Moving from 2 2x4 to a single bigger 4x8. I installed 2 4" exaust fan with filters and no temp or rh problem so far. I set both to about 75% output.
So i think you'll be fine with your set up...and just like me,soon you'll be thinking about resetting those 2x4,and you'll have to buy another exaust fan and you'll be buying a 6" to put in your 5x5 to move you 4" in your 2x2 and you"ll still have a free 3x3 and...

You get the point...:smoking:
Hahaha that's exactly the path that happens isn't it!!

Back