Mephisto Genetics USA Store Opening Monday, September 6th

@stan_mephisto Ah Stan, you gotta love a guy coming on here w/3 post simply to try & flame arguably some of the best autoflower genetics currently on the market today. While we appreciate you taking the time to respond to questions on this forum, I don't think anyone here would think any less of you or Mephisto, if you'd simply ignored the troll.

Now, on to more serious matters..... These Monday drops.... is there any way to allocate to just me personally, more beans!! :crying::rofl:

My one and only experience with Mephisto so far-

I ordered on Sep 20, one 3-pack of Double Grape, and one 3-pack of Strawberry Nuggets. I remember reading somewhere in the order process the info that dispatching the order could take as long as 10 days, and that the order could take up to 5 days in shipping. Duly noted.

Then, a few days later I saw where the USPIS had taken charge of the orders from 9/13, and I sighed and thought “figures”. (Most of my working life was spent in the shipping industry.)

BUT, exactly 10 days after placing my order I was notified it had shipped. And 5 days after that my order arrived, along with 5 freebies labeled “Samsquanch OG X Forum Stomper”.

So, got what I ordered, arrived when promised, with lagniappe. Umm, yeah, put me in the happy customer column. Lol

Back