New Grower Updates and Question to My Dutch Passion Super Skunk Grow

Dr. Babnik

Virtus ex Alto
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Six Shooter, Black Stone, Stone Dragon, Moroccan and home made hash
I don't think it would hurt to remove some of the fan leaves and a few bud leaves also to allow more light in.Your leaf to bud ratio is very high so losing a few won't hurt.

I need to are e them out for a new photo session. My pics from yesterday are not good. Too dark, bad focus.

WILL EDIT POST LATER. With pics in right direction.

Here are

Super Skunk #1
View media item 7781
Super Skunk #2
View media item 7781
I am surprised of the difference between the two plants.I am 100% sure I did not mix up seeds.
Bro are they the same plant? Or two different ones, if they are two different plants they look like twins well done bro they look healthy. Like namvet said I don't think taking the odd leaf here and there will hurt

Totally wrong pics. Deleting the post. Comming with new pics.

You would be fine more than likely, however, since it is your first grow, I think it prudent that you get a few grows under your belt before plucking or anything else really. Get a feel for the plants first.

They look healthy bro, nor all plants will look the same even if they are the same strain and from same batch of seeds
I also have a White Widow, 67 cm and still in veg at day 61, and 3 Automazar seedlings.

Back