Dude look at cobb shop get smaller lights you can move around better for each plant or check out GrowNorthern. its what I use.Top of the line is cobbshop.net and GrowNorthern both on site.Price is better and your at the bleeding edge of the new LED tech. I know freezland its a great strain for cold outdoor grows. I dont know its potency but I know it was a good strain like 7 years ago.
I may buy a few single cobs but I need to fit a canopy of 18x18 ft

Incredible info. Thank you for that. The soil web is fascinating stuff. On my first indoor grow now in 5 gal pots but will strongly consider this for future runs. I’ll pm when I have questions.

Thank you again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incredible info. Thank you for that. The soil web is fascinating stuff. On my first indoor grow now in 5 gal pots but will strongly consider this for future runs. I’ll pm when I have questions.

Thank you again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No need to thank me were here to help each other my friend :bighug:

For me one time befor you pull the trigger on them .Put a question in the led section about the light and the coverage and price . We have some real PRO led guys here. I belive we are one of the first sites to grow BIG with LED back in 2012 or so.People where still talking shit about autos and LED.

For me one time befor you pull the trigger on them .Put a question in the led section about the light and the coverage and price . We have some real PRO led guys here. I belive we are one of the first sites to grow BIG with LED back in 2012 or so.People where still talking shit about autos and LED.
I love blackdog Leds what I use and timber grow lights are real horticultural grow lights two of those big fatty VS will push more to the girls and pull less from the wall

Back