Here's a couple more pics
IMG_20181117_144959_459.jpg
IMG_20181116_2040483.jpg
IMG_20181116_2040458.jpg

Dude did you already order?I dont know the cost but maybe there is a discount for AFN and we have LED makers on site you can talk with...IM loving the pics..DAM soil looks great..have you run those seeds before?

New guy here with probably and old question. I’m an outdoor organic guy....signs of earth worms in my vegetable garden are a welcome sign. So earth worms in your grow pots? Educate me please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude did you already order?I dont know the cost but maybe there is a discount for AFN and we have LED makers on site you can talk with...IM loving the pics..DAM soil looks great..have you run those seeds before?
No haven't ordered yet this Friday I am and yes those seeds are from my good buddy up in Canada mostly Canadian Genes in them. The Purple Freeze Kush is awesome one of its parents is a very well know Quebec strain Freezeland , and getting two of those timber fatty VS to replace my two 1000 watt hps and pairing with my blackdogs

New guy here with probably and old question. I’m an outdoor organic guy....signs of earth worms in my vegetable garden are a welcome sign. So earth worms in your grow pots? Educate me please.
Hey there my friend and yes I use indigenous worms I find in my out door garden since they'll eat and consume stuff that is indigenous to this area (brown leaves, greens) then I have my worm farm with European reds, regular red worms, earth worms (indigenous) and nightcrawlers all together to reproduce mixed species worms, the night crawlers and earth worms are called tunnelers they'll aerate your roots and drag dropped leaves wood chips any other food source they have, they may even make a feeding hole, you'll see a lot of piled leaves and twigs ect they'll drag over to the hole and bring the food down, the red worms stay towards the top section of the potter and consume matter faster than nightcrawlers, if you want to add them to a pot I suggest getting minimum 10 gal fabric aerated pots. Bottom of pot get pumice so it drains good and doesn't drown them. You're plant will love it, left a few parts out but message me for more info
IMG_20181118_181052_905.jpg

In this photo you'll see tiny white bugs they're called spring tails very beneficial to soil food webs as they decompose matter faster than worms
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude look at cobb shop get smaller lights you can move around better for each plant or check out GrowNorthern. its what I use.Top of the line is cobbshop.net and GrowNorthern both on site.Price is better and your at the bleeding edge of the new LED tech. I know freezland its a great strain for cold outdoor grows. I dont know its potency but I know it was a good strain like 7 years ago.

Dude look at cobb shop get smaller lights you can move around better for each plant or check out GrowNorthern. its what I use.Top of the line is cobbshop.net and GrowNorthern both on site.Price is better and your at the bleeding edge of the new LED tech. I know freezland its a great strain for cold outdoor grows. I dont know its potency but I know it was a good strain like 7 years ago.
My rooms huge bro I'd have to order just as many and make a mounting rack I'd rather buy two or these and use my blackdogs as supplemental lighting

Back