New Grower UK AUGUST GREENHOUSE GROW SEED BANKS ASKD TO SEND RECCOMEND`D SEED X 1

1st of all my apologies for this terrible journal, I have been in hospital for most of this month reason for no enteries,ive come home to a ruined greenhouse , a tree fell on it and smashed everything , 4 weeks from f##kng harvest, all 12 plants ruined, the bloody council were sopposed to come and chop the tree down in summer, i couldnt do it cos its in the park at my back gate. let me tell you i was gonna have a good crop cos the the Fastbuds autos and female seeds were flying, there the best genitics Ive dealt with so far. the girl scout and gorilla glue were 3ft at the start of flowering!! from what ive learnt so far, is that you can deffinatly start a grow at the beggining of August and harvest in time before it gets to cold as long as you have a good greenhouse and proper airflow you can get 3 crops in the south of UK. you have to have good seeds meaning the genitics is everything before you even start the grow. Im really pissed but i learnt loads.Fastbuds seeds are a must for those who hav not tried them and the same with female seeds, the growth and stink i got from them was out this world,, now I will do a indoor grow the weather gets better

Heavy weight seeds joined the experiment but i cant do a outdoor grow now untill March I think, they sent me a pack of fast and vast auto and a pack of fruit punch auto, thank yoi Jose, i will use them for my indoor grow, i was looking forward to the goriila glue well alll the strains from fastbuds now I will have to order some for next years outdoor grow as i can only grow 2 plants indoor, luckly i didn"t use all the seeds from female seeds so i will grow a couple of there strains indoor and start again, i will do a micro grow and hopefully get a smoke for new years eve

Heavy weight seeds joined the experiment but i cant do a outdoor grow now untill March I think, they sent me a pack of fast and vast auto and a pack of fruit punch auto, thank yoi Jose, i will use them for my indoor grow, i was looking forward to the goriila glue well alll the strains from fastbuds now I will have to order some for next years outdoor grow as i can only grow 2 plants indoor, luckly i didn"t use all the seeds from female seeds so i will grow a couple of there strains indoor and start again, i will do a micro grow and hopefully get a smoke for new years eve
sorry you have been unwell im growing fast and vast now plus i bought 3 fruit punch thats i have here . if you dont mind me asking how are you getting all these seed banks to support you with no journals or pics i wouldnt mind asking myself i wouldnt know were to begin

Back