New Grower UK AUGUST GREENHOUSE GROW SEED BANKS ASKD TO SEND RECCOMEND`D SEED X 1

Hey pal,

good to see you joining us and posting. Kam, I wish you all the best and good luck. But I can't help thinking you left it a bit late as a UK grower. Please read my daft but still useful UK grow link below. These were mostly photo plants, but it does show what can be done in the UK. Greenhouse may still be okay if we have a good late summer. I would stick to pots........eP.
Hi, nice to meet u, YOU could be rite, this is a experiment , I want to se what I could achieve with the best genitic ,planted in August in a greenhouse, I was hoping for a summer we had last year.I will do every thing I can to achieve a good harvest, some photos aren`t ready till November Its 50/50 we shall see. all help would be atreciated.

Ok the story so far.
I thot to myself that i can germinate the seeds I recieved already and just keep record of date planted,.
So I germinated 2 x gorilla glue 2 x GSC and 2 x tangie matic sent from FASTBUD American autoflowers. All I have to say about these lot they are the dogs bollocks!!!!!!! that is they are brilliant to deal with, they have nominated sellers in the UK. Like I told them what I was doing etc they put me in touch with there UK distributor and its been easy to deal with, simple.
Female Seeds have helped and joined in the fun with sending me there best autos.
You Know some of the big boys won`t send me some seeds to participate in this grow unless i put a order in for my seed shop, which isn`t ready for another 2 weeks, F***k me your telling me they can`t send a seed fr me to know for myself how good they are, do you think I want to stock there brands even dough they have good reviews, I WANT TO know for myself. I don`t` care I will just promote the helpful seed banks. I will be promoting autoflowers to the whole UK, some how.

How can i make a eco friendly greenhouse that will keep warm itself, what can I use underneath it, to release heat when its cold? Ive had mad ideas

This weather is terrible, I thi nk summer is over, i was hoping for a indian summer, aahhhhhhhhhhhhh,that me being fustrated.Im going to have to do a indoor grow aswel,i want some sort of harvest for myself, lucky enough i got spare seeds of the ones im already growing, thanks to FASRBUDS AND FEMALE SEEDS so far.
I will have to whip up a quick grow box, I will use led and a 400 hps light for this grow.my girlfriend gonna go mad.
I will document this grow aswel on this thread that should be ok?
got work to do

Hey pal,

good to see you joining us and posting. Kam, I wish you all the best and good luck. But I can't help thinking you left it a bit late as a UK grower. Please read my daft but still useful UK grow link below. These were mostly photo plants, but it does show what can be done in the UK. Greenhouse may still be okay if we have a good late summer. I would stick to pots........eP.

bro i felt it for u , i just went through ur journal. bastards.. ur right about this weather , ther not predicting good weather for the next couple weeks. I will only put one seed of each strain oe oustide rest will go indoors, wot do u think. if we had a proper summer it wud be different

What have you got to lose.......not much......worth a shot I think......One thing I do know, we can never predict the weather !!!!! Yr talking 3 month for a full cycle so you are pushing it, but you never know pal.

If you got a greenhouse, I would use that......eP.

What have you got to lose.......not much......worth a shot I think......One thing I do know, we can never predict the weather !!!!! Yr talking 3 month for a full cycle so you are pushing it, but you never know pal.

If you got a greenhouse, I would use that......eP.
Thanks, Im just going to put one seed of each strain in the greenhouse and prey for good weather,I won`t be expecting a big harvest, I just want to see the outcome of late plant in a greenhouse, I will try my best to help get better yields.

i done my 1st outdoor grow in the north west of the uk the weather has been utter shit i think i have done quite well considering check em out pal i used a 10 quid greenhouse for 2 plus i normally grow indoor but i will put autos out the end of may each year from now on

hello every 1 . been busy the last couple days. i have to start up loading pictures soon. Well all 6 autoflowers from FASTBUDS AMERICA germinated in 48 hours and opened up with the c-leaves, . I know they do not like to be transplanted so I made up so pots that the bottom can be pulled off and expose the roots so they can be put in 15lt pots in the greenhouse, At the moment the seedlings are on the windowsill with led light onn them in the evening, Let me tell you they are growing mad fast , I have not seen that before, the growth is brilliant, i have not built the indoor grow yet, HEAVEY WEIGHT SEEDS HAVE JOINED THE JOURNAL AS WITH FEMALE SEEDS WAITING FOR SEEDS.

That sounds great man!
Auto flowers can be amazing.
I am looking forward to your pictures too.

Back