New Grower UK AUGUST GREENHOUSE GROW SEED BANKS ASKD TO SEND RECCOMEND`D SEED X 1

How can i make a eco friendly greenhouse that will keep warm itself, what can I use underneath it, to release heat when its cold? Ive had mad ideas
Rocket stove mass heater. Google it.

Rocket stove mass heater. Google it.
Thank you , had a look , im building a granny flat in the garden i have about 6x6ft space to build a greenhouse,nextt to it,Still researching. I noticed your a top dog in AFN, HEAVEY WEIGHT SEEDS has asked me if you could contact them as they cant get hold of AFN or get no reply, this is what they said to me. this da geezer jose@heavyweightseeds.com

ok busy couple day, Had a delivery from FEMALE SEEDS,THANK U Gennaro ur a diamond, I got NL norther lights AUTO, WWxBB white wido x bigbud AUTO,ICE, SEXBUD AND BLUEBERRY CHEASECAKE, the last 3 are photo`s, IVE germed two of each auto strain. IM busy , I cheacked out how many sun light hours I will get during the day till November and it hits minimum 8 hours a day towards the end , We will see if you can grow auto`s with a reasonable harvest in August, at the moment have seedlings under 4o watt led ,ther already on ther 2nd set of baby leafs, have to re-pot now.Will use basic compost in 20 lt pots. THANKS FEMALE SEEDS,3 MORE SEEDBANKS are joining

ok i will put pic up later, all fast buds autos on 2nd node, i might of shocked a couple while transplanting into 10lt pots, I should of germ`d them in ther final pots, lesson learnt, ,they been in the greenhouse 4-5 days and they love it, i germinated THE FEMALE SEEDS AUTOS straight in 10lt pots and they all pop`d up in 2 days, If the weather stays like this I will just make it,it dont matter as they will get enough sunlight untill 1st week of November,thats what the suncalculator worked out on the position of greenhouse.

I will put pic up tomarrow, these autos are flying, the female seeds were germd straight in the final pot.with a good greenhouse you can grow all year round im we will see frm this

ok i bought a camera and its to dark nw so will take photos tomorrow and up load, I germinated the FASTBUD SEEDS ON the 1st of August and planted them on the 3rd. I germinated the FEMALE SEEDS last week, Te whole time ive only used tap water but I noticed the last couple days they weren`t` really happy growth wise etc, so I made a homemade feed I found online and fed them a few hours ago , I could see the difference straight away now there happy, I need to know how often I should feed them and should I use two different feeds one for veg one for flowering or just use a all round feed ??? Im thinking to get two different feeds cos I want to get a harvest and it will make a difference. sum help would be gratefull and feedback on them once i put pictures up

my bloody camera is faulty. will exchange it in the morning, i gave them ther first feed the other day after 20 days of tap water a couple times, i made the feed in my kitchen and some of the ingrediant involved my urine and i went ahead and fed them and they have exploded with growrh. Im going to have humidity issues which i have to solve before they flower, I think the only months that you cant grow outside is from nov to feb, I will give it a try after this grow. these autos are growing well considering i transplanted the first 6 whic were the FASTBUDS AUTOS and the rest I germ`d in ther final pot which were the FEMALE SEEDS are ther loving it.Genitics are important.promise pics tomaro

update camera not working haven`t had time to exchange. I noticed powdery spots was told to use soapy water on affected areas I did and the leafs died luckly was a couple of the lowersleafs only. made a spray using milk and neem and baking soda and order`d a fan and dehumidifier .three of them have started flowering

haven't you got a mob phone to post ya pics it would be nice to share its a lot easier than messing round with a camera anyway im starting my new grow well my tents getting put up fri i already have some babys at 3 days old

1505523804193.jpg

Back