New Grower UK AUGUST GREENHOUSE GROW SEED BANKS ASKD TO SEND RECCOMEND`D SEED X 1

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ammo
Hi to all, short and simple. I haven`t been able to grow all this year up and till a week ago. I had a bad experience buying seeds so I decided to open my own seed shop. I`m lucky enough to have a family business that has to big of a warehouse so I was given 900sq ft to open my shop.Its called Grow free cannabis seed Co. While I have been sourcing seeds I have the chance to catch the last part of the growing season at the same time. So I put it forward to the top seed banks and ask`d them to send me there choice of autoflower for the last of the british summer.

I have not grown auto`s before but I have learnt so much from AFN that I thought we could do this grow as a community.
So I will put pics of greenhouse and ask what are the best optiond to grow in pots or straight in the ground?
I have given the seed banks till the 4th of August for the deadline of germination. Once I have the seeds I will reveal the seed banks that participated and what strain was sent from them.
So now I have to prep the Greenhouse.

what do you think I should grow in? a chioce of three
Raised bed
Pots ,containers
straight into the ground.
I will be buying soil from a garden centre or I might use bio mix.
let me know
Thanks
Kam

Salute to Fast buds seeds special thanks to Toni, recieved not one but 3 different autoflowers, Gorilla glue, girl scout cookies and tangie matic.
ok there the first to arrive, I have 6ft by 4.5ft floor space in greenhouse.
shall I grow in raised flower beds or containers? straight in ground?
All feedback would be appreciated.
Im thinking to go with 15lt pots?

You said you're new to Autos, but do you have experience growing? Also, have you clearly defined your goals? Have you anticipated start-up costs?

Pictures of your warehouse space would be helpful. Sounds like a fun and motivating endeavor to me.

Hey pal,

good to see you joining us and posting. Kam, I wish you all the best and good luck. But I can't help thinking you left it a bit late as a UK grower. Please read my daft but still useful UK grow link below. These were mostly photo plants, but it does show what can be done in the UK. Greenhouse may still be okay if we have a good late summer. I would stick to pots........eP.

Salute to Fast buds seeds special thanks to Toni, recieved not one but 3 different autoflowers, Gorilla glue, girl scout cookies and tangie matic.
ok there the first to arrive, I have 6ft by 4.5ft floor space in greenhouse.
shall I grow in raised flower beds or containers? straight in ground?
All feedback would be appreciated.
Im thinking to go with 15lt pots?
Good luck man, as @epenguin says it might be tricky, especially considering the UK weather has been so up and down the last month or so unless you can supplement with extra heat and light in the greenhouse.

Fingers crossed for you that we get an Indian summer! Or a Native American Summer to be politically correct I guess.

I wouldn't say no to a few 25 degree days to warm my bones in Autumn [emoji3]

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Hey now!
Wow this sounds interesting. I'm subbed and ready.
Peace and happy growing.

wow I didn`t` think I would get so much feed back. ok I have a few questions to answer and tell you about the seeds progress.

I decided to germinate the
e seeds I recieved of Fast buds today as I`m really pushing it.
I have auto`s From Female seeds arriving any day.
these are whot the they

Auto WWxBB is the automatic version of the White Widow x Big Bud, our most selling strain so far, and one of the most famous strains in UK. We introduced this last year, as a replacement for our Auto Critical and it's selling really quickly now. It produces lots of dense, sticky flowers, which remind of the White Widow. It has a really nice, skunky and fruity flavor.

- Auto NL is one of the first automatics we introduced on the market many years ago. It has been our best selling for the autos with the Auto AK, until the Auto WWxBB came into play. While an auto, it preserves a lot of the features of its photoperiodic parents: an earthy, pine taste, with a relaxing effects. This batch is a faster one compared to the previous ones we used to have. Should be done in 9 weeks, like the Auto WWxBB

Listen to thaat , Female seeds are cool, let me tell you very helpful.
now I got to figure out how do I answer peoples questions, give me a min

Hi, nice to meet you. ok I have 24 years experience of growing photos indoors Hydro,soil,etc and outdoors im 37 year old, I was taught to grow very young as me and my b.friend found his dads secret growing room as I fell through the fake wall high doing Hot knifes with hash, we smoked his stash and ripped growing plants up, he came back from his music tour.We got a beating and was told we had to replace it all so taught us, he was a yardie. also went cannabis college in Dam.
start up costs of this grow or the opening of the the new seed shop?
goals , thats easy, learn to grow autos and sell the best seeds to the public and make them aware of getting free bud in 70days, also want to see how far you can push in a greenhouse.

You said you're new to Autos, but do you have experience growing? Also, have you clearly defined your goals? Have you anticipated start-up costs?

Pictures of your warehouse space would be helpful. Sounds like a fun and motivating endeavor to me.

Last edited:
Good luck man, as @epenguin says it might be tricky, especially considering the UK weather has been so up and down the last month or so unless you can supplement with extra heat and light in the greenhouse.

Fingers crossed for you that we get an Indian summer! Or a Native American Summer to be politically correct I guess.

I wouldn't say no to a few 25 degree days to warm my bones in Autumn [emoji3]

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
thanks, mate, nice to meet u. okay im in a pickle cos of this shit british weather when its sopposed to be summer, I might have to work on sum heating and figure out the light situation as I will get a small harvest if it stays like this.Still going to try this grow, i might do half indoors. well ive started to germ a few beans.

Back