Photography Two homies, seeds from accidental "nana" pollination.

Very nice work :d5: do you know what the actual strain were ?
Hi, i had 3 plants growing, all from Royal queen seeds, royal queen "special queen", royal queen "Special kush", and royal queen"bubble (gum)"? but I was not keeping track of which was which, and I have no idea which produced the nana and which produced seeds..However the buds are ok and very sticky, so I have no complaints ;-)

Hi, i had 3 plants growing, all from Royal queen seeds, royal queen "special queen", royal queen "Special kush", and royal queen"bubble (gum)"? but I was not keeping track of which was which, and I have no idea which produced the nana and which produced seeds..However the buds are ok and very sticky, so I have no complaints ;-)

Yeah that’s happened to me before with a chemdawg ,gradaddy purple and Bruce banner no idea how the seeds will turn out always wanted to try them see what happens

Yeah that’s happened to me before with a chemdawg ,gradaddy purple and Bruce banner no idea how the seeds will turn out always wanted to try them see what happens

for me the end result is ok, they have all been viable females 7 out of 7 so far, although they are quire variable in their overall genetics, I guess that may be because of regressions. Its all fun and games when growing unknowns ;-)

for me the end result is ok, they have all been viable females 7 out of 7 so far, although they are quire variable in their overall genetics, I guess that may be because of regressions. Its all fun and games when growing unknowns ;-)

I may give it a go with a few of my accidental cross seeds next grow , you’ve inspired me :) I’ll take clones before incase they turn out as good or better then their parents which all had great genetics. I’m sure there is a few we’ll know strains like gg4 which were accidental as well never know I could be the creator of granddaddy-Chem-smash :crying:

I may give it a go with a few of my accidental cross seeds next grow , you’ve inspired me :) I’ll take clones before incase they turn out as good or better then their parents which all had great genetics. I’m sure there is a few we’ll know strains like gg4 which were accidental as well never know I could be the creator of granddaddy-Chem-smash :crying:

I will know a little more once they have dried and been cleaned up some, another week i think, what I do recognize just how sticky they are, they feel very sticky indeed.

I will know a little more once they have dried and been cleaned up some, another week i think, what I do recognize just how sticky they are, they feel very sticky indeed.

Nice .. I’m the only one out my friends group who appreciates sticky bud they hate the chore of breaking down a joint but I find it has a little stronger flavour to the bud with a thicker slower smoke ,could just be my imagination though .hope it comes out all good for you in the end the dry cure I find very important to the final product :smokeit:give me an update When done please buddy .peace:peace:

Nice .. I’m the only one out my friends group who appreciates sticky bud they hate the chore of breaking down a joint but I find it has a little stronger flavour to the bud with a thicker slower smoke ,could just be my imagination though .hope it comes out all good for you in the end the dry cure I find very important to the final product :smokeit:give me an update When done please buddy .peace:peace:

It can indeed be a chore to build a joint with, and rolling with stinky fingers is a dark art, I am certain it will all work out fine, its drying nice an slow, air flow is good, its very heavy but I am sure that is because its sooo sticky ;-)

I have 2-3 jars still from last years grows and 6-7 from this year curing away, its usually about 1yr old by the time its being smoked, I like a long cure, I will update when dried and jared and again when it comes to "trying' to roll a sticky. ;-)

finally got around to destemming the harvest, now laid out for final drying...
pic#20191027_121323.jpg
pic#20191027_121335.jpg

will do a final cleanup in a few more days...

pic#20191030_102925.jpg

Total, 298gms of very sticky, very dry weed, from 2 balcony runts that i was thinking of dumping. not too bad in the end.

Back