Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Tier-2 Auto Debut Grow & Show

:thanks: Really excited for my next grow without problems in it so we can really see it shine! Definitely the best results I’ve had since starting growing legally two years ago
Are you gonna have a living cover crop on the next grow?
They really jumped from the last time that I saw them! I wasn't looking at who posted, I was just looking at the plants. I didn't recognize the plants sad to scroll up and see who posted!:rofl:

Some strawberry and funk night shot
IMG_8066.jpeg
IMG_8067.jpeg

So, due to my mental state… I am terminating my current plants as they never took off due to neglect caused by my lack of drive, motivation… I’ll be starting the last two seeds of each I have this week. Cali bubba and strawberry biscotti. Sorry, but a reset was in order and I will strive to put my best effort in!

So, due to my mental state… I am terminating my current plants as they never took off due to neglect caused by my lack of drive, motivation… I’ll be starting the last two seeds of each I have this week. Cali bubba and strawberry biscotti. Sorry, but a reset was in order and I will strive to put my best effort in!
Best wishes for renewed vigor, and my your new plants not disappoint.

The Twenty20 4x4 tent
Early flower for the two tester girls
View attachment 1639095
Chic-lit 43 days
View attachment 1639096View attachment 1639099
Strawberry Biscotti 2 34 days
View attachment 1639097

View attachment 1639100
Strawberry Biscotti 1 34 days
View attachment 1639098View attachment 1639101
Now, I believe I can see why your plants are short. The light intensity looks high. They will be ok in flower, but that level stunts them a little in veg.
My opinion only. They look healthy overall though. All good strains. Twenty20 is no joke 👍

It could also just be that you are taking pictures before they are up, but they seem down up top, not praying to the lights.

Now, I believe I can see why your plants are short. The light intensity looks high. They will be ok in flower, but that level stunts them a little in veg.
My opinion only. They look healthy overall though. All good strains. Twenty20 is no joke 👍

It could also just be that you are taking pictures before they are up, but they seem down up top, not praying to the lights.
Well to be honest everyone in this grow and show had shorter plants except for @Newman’sOwn every strain was a giant for him but for everyone else all 4 strains have been smaller in size. Size is not everything tho, my girls are super frosty and to me that means more because i press 100% of my bud into rosin and every T20 strain i have grown has given me super amounts of rosin compared to other strains i have pressed.

My light has been dialed in from the last years worth of grows so i know its not light intensity keeping mine shorter, i think its just the pheno lottery.

It's a combination of light intensity and training. I'm inclined to think that the UVA also contributes some to that shortness. I'm definitely fine with less tall plants. I've had many girls that were around two feet tall that produced 8 to the max 11 ounces each. I haven't played much with the height of these pots, other than the two small 3 gallon. With the shorter plants I am able to get the Canopy at a more even level with different strains in the tent.
As far as the drooping goes, it was either after a watering or just before lights out. It's kind of funny, but Knows Candy and VidaMints Do not droop for anything! They might pray less hard.

With the training and light intensity, There is usually extremely limited larf.

Back