Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Tier-2 Auto Debut Grow & Show

Well to be honest everyone in this grow and show had shorter plants except for @Newman’sOwn every strain was a giant for him but for everyone else all 4 strains have been smaller in size. Size is not everything tho, my girls are super frosty and to me that means more because i press 100% of my bud into rosin and every T20 strain i have grown has given me super amounts of rosin compared to other strains i have pressed.

My light has been dialed in from the last years worth of grows so i know its not light intensity keeping mine shorter, i think its just the pheno lottery.
Yeah I think he kept the intensity low early on during his grow. Kind of let his girls grow into light and into the intensity.

It's a combination of light intensity and training. I'm inclined to think that the UVA also contributes some to that shortness. I'm definitely fine with less tall plants. I've had many girls that were around two feet tall that produced 8 to the max 11 ounces each. I haven't played much with the height of these pots, other than the two small 3 gallon. With the shorter plants I am able to get the Canopy at a more even level with different strains in the tent.
As far as the drooping goes, it was either after a watering or just before lights out. It's kind of funny, but Knows Candy and VidaMints Do not droop for anything! They might pray less hard.

With the training and light intensity, There is usually extremely limited larf.
It’s so much fun growing this stuff. Each environment is really unique. My new space is quite a bit different from my space I grew in for years in Europe, and there was a learning curve. I still don’t have it and probably never really will be 100% perfect.

It’s all good. As long as the weed is good 👍

It’s so much fun growing this stuff. Each environment is really unique. My new space is quite a bit different from my space I grew in for years in Europe, and there was a learning curve. I still don’t have it and probably never really will be 100% perfect.

It’s all good. As long as the weed is good 👍
Yeah, this is how I how grow in a tent at the moment.

Whenever I get my grow room built in my shop, it will be completely different!

4X4 No-till Beds will become the norm! Single strains in those beds!
With a high ceiling, bigger girls will be the norm, along with netting being the most used form of training,
I'll still run autos, but photos will be my mainstay

It'll be a huge change in Methodology

4X4 No-till Beds will become the norm!
283A436F-2539-4E4C-BD4B-FD6119FD3936.gif

Can’t catch a break this round and I’m going to chop all these down and compost them. Apparently that spray made the big buds mold or it’s caused by aphid shit. At any rate I’ll take a hint
Huge dense smelly buds…… with orange mold inside(don’t forget the extra aphid bodies too)
F03260A1-14F3-48D1-814E-0AAD6B6AC916.jpeg
0BB582C0-54A2-4536-8871-1A73067E1063.jpeg
B772FB93-E64A-412B-AE20-C8E2083033B1.jpeg

Sorry
Also point of this grow is to cut when you see a problem don’t spray, just be real. Nature threw this lesson in my face hard. Atleast I’ll have outdoors to puff on until I run another round. I’ll still post a harvest update as I can still pull atleast a few buds safely to taste test but forgive me if I don’t

@Newman’sOwn
Damn the luck, man!
I forgot, but didn't you bring something in that brought the aphids?
I was mad as hell that I didn't pay enough attention to that Soggy Oly Compost I got from BAS And with it having gnats in it.
I really didn't care for the answer that I got from one of the service people at BAS. " It's wet in Washington."
I wrote Jeremy and told him what happened and he apologized.

If you're gonna reuse your media, I would definitely Make sure it was hot when you Re-amend and cook it.
Now if I were in your position, I would go ahead and chop all your plant material up and put it in your remanded media. I know a lot of people here would be reluctant to add back the plant to the media, But if you make some compost tea and add a bit of aminos at the end and take that and use that as your moisture to your media while cooking. It will fire up that tote up and kill all the bad elements.

@Newman’sOwn
Damn the luck, man!
I forgot, but didn't you bring something in that brought the aphids?
I was mad as hell that I didn't pay enough attention to that Soggy Oly Compost I got from BAS And with it having gnats in it.
I really didn't care for the answer that I got from one of the service people at BAS. " It's wet in Washington."
I wrote Jeremy and told him what happened and he apologized.

If you're gonna reuse your media, I would definitely Make sure it was hot when you Re-amend and cook it.
Now if I were in your position, I would go ahead and chop all your plant material up and put it in your remanded media. I know a lot of people here would be reluctant to add back the plant to the media, But if you make some compost tea and add a bit of aminos at the end and take that and use that as your moisture to your media while cooking. It will fire up that tote up and kill all the bad elements.
No intentional composting in the bed, especially not cannabis material that has pests and mold present. I am not removing any of the soil imagine digging out 360 gallons of soil each grow :crying: I’ll reamend, wait a week of fallow to kill off aphids and replant some of my own crosses as after this display I am letting others tend to the official Grow and Shows

No intentional composting in the bed, especially not cannabis material that has pests and mold present. I am not removing any of the soil imagine digging out 360 gallons of soil each grow :crying: I’ll reamend, wait a week of fallow to kill off aphids and replant some of my own crosses as after this display I am letting others tend to the official Grow and Shows
I didn't realize this was your bed setup. Yeah, reamending and let it go fallow for a period we'll work with Getting rid of the aphids

Late Flower
So we are on day 63 or so and things are progressing fast. Never heard what the grow time was on any of these strains but the end is near. All strains are pretty similar in structure and are looking to yield about what I've come to expect outdoors in a very hot climate. All are smelling really good also. Just waiting on them to finish up.

Attachments

• 20231017_134724.jpg
    20231017_134724.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
Back