Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Mendocino Spring 2023 Grow & Show

So the red is the coco and the yellow is peat?
Yellow is more for outside and red is for inside. I'm guessing gnats and such in the yellow organics cube is why. The red cube says inside and outside use

Both are peat

Here is a link to my private thread:

I will drop the seed tomorrow.

Here is a link to my private thread:

I will drop the seed tomorrow.
Do you want a separate thread, exclusively for the G&S girls or included with current grow?
Either is easy. I'll just cut n paste 3 times, but adhere to the threadmarks on the group and private.

Do you want a separate thread, exclusively for the G&S girls or included with current grow?
Either is easy. I'll just cut n paste 3 times, but adhere to the threadmarks on the group and private.
You have an obligation to post the minimum updates on 7 major growth milestones in your grow from seed to harvest in the created communal thread and Threadmarked as stated in the Cultivator's rules.

I have a thread for each grow for my personal records, what you do is up to you.

You have an obligation to post the minimum updates on 7 major growth milestones in your grow from seed to harvest in the created communal thread and Threadmarked as stated in the Cultivator's rules.

I have a thread for each grow for my personal records, what you do is up to you.
I do the same post in my own thread to keep track and the g&s thread...

Back