Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Mendocino Spring 2023 Grow & Show

This ain't fair MOG is in the g&s we're all going to loose....lol

Not really a comp, more of like a community display of genetics and grow styles.

We are all winners! We are privileged to grow them, then we get to keep all the product!
I hope I can help you become a better farmer by example. You would not believe the problems I had in my last grow, you can all learn from my mistakes. It is not a competition just good fun!

I cannot wait to grow these, Adam is excited about them! I will also be growing two Fast Buds Blackberry (assuming the seeds germinate).

I used too much blue light in the last grow and it may have kept the plants on the short side, 40 inches is my target. The 8/4 light schedule put a lot of stress on the plants as well. I will be running the tried and true 18/6 in this grow. I also am going to bump the N in veg up about 10%. I will have a separate thread for the full grow and will be posting mostly updates in here. The link will be in my signature when I get it rolling.

@Mañ'O'Green
Since getting the two HLG lights, there is a noticeable difference in spacing and height VS the Mars SP3000. The Mars has a sizable more blue in the spectrum.
Yeah, it's different strains, but it seems to be trending that way. I'll be running some photos in the next run, so I may have a better comparison with some clones..
I do think blue light and autos can be more impactful with that ticking time clock on autos.

I hope I can help you become a better farmer by example. You would not believe the problems I had in my last grow, you can all learn from my mistakes. It is not a competition just good fun!

I cannot wait to grow these, Adam is excited about them! I will also be growing two Fast Buds Blackberry (assuming the seeds germinate).

I used too much blue light in the last grow and it may have kept the plants on the short side, 40 inches is my target. The 8/4 light schedule put a lot of stress on the plants as well. I will be running the tried and true 18/6 in this grow. I also am going to bump the N in veg up about 10%. I will have a separate thread for the full grow and will be posting mostly updates in here. The link will be in my signature when I get it rolling.
I always learn from you...it was a joke...I just know your the man....also...I'll be running 2part megacrop on ac infinity self watering grow bases and 5 gal sip buckets...I'm hoping to not fry them this time...I got one of each in the 5gal sip buckets....I'm going to add air stones....

@Mañ'O'Green
Since getting the two HLG lights, there is a noticeable difference in spacing and height VS the Mars SP3000. The Mars has a sizable more blue in the spectrum.
Yeah, it's different strains, but it seems to be trending that way. I'll be running some photos in the next run, so I may have a better comparison with some clones..
I do think blue light and autos can be more impactful with that ticking time clock on autos.
@WildBill I can and do control height in autos with Blue light. I have two Blue pucks that put out tons of blue light.

Blue Puck.jpg

We are all winners! We are privileged to grow them, then we get to keep all the product!
So true....I'm blessed to be a part of this....something I've always dreamed off..being a master cannabis grower....and having so much I could build an empire.....well I hope I can expand and sell to local dispensaries....it's going to cost...thats for sure.. but I'd like to have my own strains to sell to dispensaries and a seed company website..

So true....I'm blessed to be a part of this....something I've always dreamed off..being a master cannabis grower....and having so much I could build an empire.....well I hope I can expand and sell to local dispensaries....it's going to cost...thats for sure.. but I'd like to have my own strains to sell to dispensaries and a seed company website..
Nice!

Back