Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Mendocino Spring 2023 Grow & Show

I would like to thank everyone who has given me advice on the PK booster part of my feed charts.

Day 8

View attachment 1599166
Gave 2 litres of week 2 feed. As per AutoPot recommendations, this was given as a top watering. I plan to connect and start using the reservoir from week 3.

Day 9

View attachment 1599167

Day 10

View attachment 1599168

Day 11

View attachment 1599169

Day 12

View attachment 1599170

Day 13

View attachment 1599171

Day 14

View attachment 1599172View attachment 1599173

With week 2 being complete, it is now time for the time-lapse video. Here is the direct link for Week 2.

For more details and pics, feel free to visit my grow log.

Live Long and Prosper 🖖
Looking good!

I have been using autopots for 2 years now and i have learned it does not matter doing the top feeding and waiting to turn the valve on weeks later, it works but so does just bottom feeding from day 1.

I have grown valve on from day 0 to harvest before with amazing results but i prefer to fully hydrate my promix (coco if that is your jam) plant some seeds and turn on the valve the moment i see the seeds have sprouted. You can play with the times and such but i did't see much variation in my tests, just do the laziest method that gets results haha that's what i do

I enjoy autopots a ton, i can get away with being super lazy and while using promix i get some "leeway" on ph drifting, set ph at 6.0 and 8 days later i check the res at 7.5 and almost empty, plants look unfazed.

I need to buy 1-2 of those air domes to test if those are worth it or not, would be a fun test 2 air domes vs 2 non-domes

Bubble Tricks sure loved her first feeding! She seems to have very good symmetry!
I'm soooooooo tempted to top her! LOL! I'll keep her natural though.
View attachment 1599083
Looks great, you have me wanting to try growing in some sand for science!

Day 36

Bubble Tricks is outgrowing the space she is in, she has about 4-5 inches until she touches the 150w led above her. I'm not sure what to do other than bending her in half and letting the plant recover from it. I'll wait for the plant to reach the light 1st i suppose lol
View attachment 1599660
View attachment 1599658
Group pic
View attachment 1599661

Double Bubble is nice and short :eyebrows:
View attachment 1599662
But very bushy
In my previous grow, I had multiple colas (just 1 plant) hit my 100W LED grow light because I couldn't raise it higher, and they burned at the tops.
I did try to top the offending colas just before they reached the light, but I was too late.
Grow 03 Day 84e.JPG

I still got a good haul, but it gave me the perfect excuse to clear some space to fit a taller grow tent.

Day 36

Bubble Tricks is outgrowing the space she is in, she has about 4-5 inches until she touches the 150w led above her. I'm not sure what to do other than bending her in half and letting the plant recover from it. I'll wait for the plant to reach the light 1st i suppose lol
View attachment 1599660
View attachment 1599658
Group pic
View attachment 1599661

View attachment 1599662
But very bushy
Looking great, supercrop it!!! She’ll pop right back up in no time, these Twenty20 strains can take it 👍

Day 36

View attachment 1599660
View attachment 1599658
Group pic
View attachment 1599661

View attachment 1599662
But very bushy
Hey what's the model of the LED fixture?

Day 37 for the three sisters. They are starting to show a little difference, mainly in height. The rear girl is taking off… the middle girl is a shortie and the front one is between the two . Healthy and happy.
IMG_3103.jpeg
IMG_3106.jpeg
IMG_3105.jpeg
IMG_3104.jpeg

Looking nice Jp though they might be a little N or Mg heavy by the looks of the deep green and down turned leaf tips. Might be something to look into.
Media is Mother Earth Terracraft blend with a couple scoops of coarse perlite. Nothing else added. And droopiness is prob cuz it’s water day, which will happen a couple hrs after lights on.

Back