Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Mendocino Spring 2023 Grow & Show

The DB in the 3gal bag came out odd for a few days, but pulled out of it.

I'm just gonna let her do her thing. I'm not so sure her self topping is gonna distribute those hormones. I'll keep an eye on her and see what those two tops do. If the structure is there, I think topping each of those tops could be interesting.

Anyone have input on how many nodes I need to wait to top what looks like will be two tops? They do seem to be rising and spreading out equally and evenly.
Hopefully she'll continue along normally, but I'm up for what ever she'll throw me. I ain't skurred! :biggrin:.:funny:
Mines doing great just weird structure on one....the other is normal....bottom left...weird one....bottom right it's BT....
20230529_091535.jpg

I'm running 1part, seakelp, bud explosion, and sweet candy....now with ppm of 850 to 950...in my coco grow 2x a day...View attachment 1598491
Ok.....upper left corner girl........ what is she? Kinda reminds me of the stuff I've seen in Afghanistan. Kinda the way the very tops look like on her. That's a hash girl all day in my book. I'm too damn picky and lazy to trim all that up. .........Insert George Bush "Not Ganna Happen." gif!!!!!!! :funny: <---------Damn! That was a long time ago!:face:

I'd "Shake Shake Shake" that girl!!!:eyebrows::funny:

Ok.....upper left corner girl........ what is she? Kinda reminds me of the stuff I've seen in Afghanistan. Kinda the way the very tops look like on her. That's a hash girl all day in my book. I'm too damn picky and lazy to trim all that up. .........Insert George Bush "Not Ganna Happen." gif!!!!!!! :funny: <---------Damn! That was a long time ago!:face:

Same it's a double bubble

Shake Shake shake?

Day 33

I raised my lights to the max possible height in the tent and then I spent a hour trimming and pinching leafs off this morning, i hope it looks better than yesterdays bushy mess lol

They all looked like the topped themselves, branch after branch after branch, bushy mess for me to try and keep bud sites opened up for light and air.

20230530_103433.jpg
20230530_103515.jpg

20230530_103530.jpg
20230530_103503.jpg
20230530_103439.jpg

20230530_103540.jpg
20230530_103509.jpg
20230530_103443.jpg

Mines doing great just weird structure on one....the other is normal....bottom left...weird one....bottom right it's BT....View attachment 1598502
Yeah, you can see her fatter leaves.
The one in my 4x4 in the 3gal bag is a bit sensitive. She didn't like her foliar at all. Took her MUCH longer to perk back up.
Other girl looks great. Sex at 16 days is interesting. Great structure so far. I was going to top her, but I don't really have the room to spread her out. I'll just open her up as much as room allows and let her run. I'll do the same with Ms Sensitive.:crying:

Day 33

I raised my lights to the max possible height in the tent and then I spent a hour trimming and pinching leafs off this morning, i hope it looks better than yesterdays bushy mess lol

They all looked like the topped themselves, branch after branch after branch, bushy mess for me to try and keep bud sites opened up for light and air.

View attachment 1598512View attachment 1598511
View attachment 1598513View attachment 1598514View attachment 1598517
View attachment 1598515View attachment 1598516View attachment 1598518
I think ya did a great job!

Yeah, you can see her fatter leaves.
The one in my 4x4 in the 3gal bag is a bit sensitive. She didn't like her foliar at all. Took her MUCH longer to perk back up.
Other girl looks great. Sex at 16 days is interesting. Great structure so far. I was going to top her, but I don't really have the room to spread her out. I'll just open her up as much as room allows and let her run. I'll do the same with Ms Sensitive.:crying:
I got 8 in one gal bags in a 3x20inx60in tent...it's going to be loaded...I got 5 in a 2x2 36in tent and I'm going to setup my 5x5 a Sawney_bean is loading me with enough seeds to run 30 one gal sea of green...15 organic with Royal Gold Humboldts king mix with Royal Gold Humboldts veg and bloom....then 15 with coco and megacrop......I'll setup 2 layers of trillis.....3 in a 6 in....I'm going to need a long watering device...my garden sprayer broke...time for a new bigger one..... 😆

Back