Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Mendocino Spring 2023 Grow & Show

Day 31, Nutrients in week 3-5 line, Initiator pucks turned on two days ago.

_DSC5533_inPixio.jpg
_DSC5536_inPixio.jpg

2023-05-23_11-55-38.jpg

Steady as she goes.

Bubble Tricks sure loved her first feeding! She seems to have very good symmetry!
I'm soooooooo tempted to top her! LOL! I'll keep her natural though.
IMG_20230531_230358509_HDR.jpg

Wow! Nice big healthy plants!
They damn sure are!

@Mañ'O'Green
Have you grown Vitamints? I'd like to see what you could do with her.
I'm pretty impressed with her in my grow. Even with her rough start with gnats, once she got past that, she blew up and kept it up. She is getting pretty frosty and stacking nice. Hopefully I can keep her going at this rate, she should make some quality meds. If she turns out well like I expect her to, I'll send off some samples for testing.
I do have the HLG UVA bar attached to my Diablo and it's on the same 18/6
She's got good structure that can be worked with.I bet you could knock her outta the park. I bet I know someone that would send ya some seeds. :eyebrows:

Speaking of that someone.....................Man! That Knows Candy has me high AF, but wired. I finished my work on my girls just after midnight. Not tired, so I load up KC in my HerbalAire vape. It's hrs later! :face:
:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Anyway.............:pass: Good stuff, man!:headbang:

I would like to thank everyone who has given me advice on the PK booster part of my feed charts.

Day 8

Grow 4 Day 8.jpg
Gave 2 litres of week 2 feed. As per AutoPot recommendations, this was given as a top watering. I plan to connect and start using the reservoir from week 3.

Day 9

Grow 4 Day 9.jpg

Day 10

Grow 4 Day 10.jpg

Day 11

Grow 4 Day 11.jpg

Day 12

Grow 4 Day 12.jpg

Day 13

Grow 4 Day 13.jpg

Day 14

Grow 4 Day 14.jpgGrow 4 Day 14a.jpg

With week 2 being complete, it is now time for the time-lapse video. Here is the direct link for Week 2.

For more details and pics, feel free to visit my grow log.

Live Long and Prosper 🖖

They damn sure are!

@Mañ'O'Green
Have you grown Vitamints? I'd like to see what you could do with her.
I'm pretty impressed with her in my grow. Even with her rough start with gnats, once she got past that, she blew up and kept it up. She is getting pretty frosty and stacking nice. Hopefully I can keep her going at this rate, she should make some quality meds. If she turns out well like I expect her to, I'll send off some samples for testing.
I do have the HLG UVA bar attached to my Diablo and it's on the same 18/6
She's got good structure that can be worked with.I bet you could knock her outta the park. I bet I know someone that would send ya some seeds. :eyebrows:

Speaking of that someone.....................Man! That Knows Candy has me high AF, but wired. I finished my work on my girls just after midnight. Not tired, so I load up KC in my HerbalAire vape. It's hrs later! :face:
:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Anyway.............:pass: Good stuff, man!:headbang:
No I have not grown that strain.

Day 36

Bubble Tricks is outgrowing the space she is in, she has about 4-5 inches until she touches the 150w led above her. I'm not sure what to do other than bending her in half and letting the plant recover from it. I'll wait for the plant to reach the light 1st i suppose lol
20230602_150604.jpg

20230602_141023.jpg

Group pic
20230602_150620.jpg

Double Bubble is nice and short :eyebrows:
20230602_150627.jpg

But very bushy

Back