Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Mendocino Spring 2023 Grow & Show

Ty ill go with the xl and im buying the dte for my soil...ill start amending it in each bag.....
XL works fine, 5 gallon pots work great for up to 3 plants but for 3+ i would go 10 gallon pots which i don't think autopot makes just yet.

I just finished a 5 pot 4x4 run last month and got 30 oz from 5 plants per 10 gallon pot total 25 plants in the 4x4 bottom feeding in a kiddie pool inside the tent lol

XL works fine, 5 gallon pots work great for up to 3 plants but for 3+ i would go 10 gallon pots which i don't think autopot makes just yet.

I just finished a 5 pot 4x4 run last month and got 30 oz from 5 plants per 10 gallon pot total 25 plants in the 4x4 bottom feeding in a kiddie pool inside the tent lol
I know I've seen....I watch you...I just need to figure this mc out....Mañ'O'Green said not to count the taps ppm towards the 650mc that would make the target ppm around 900....said im under feeding...and don't need to add much calmag....5ml....I don't know how to measure that out in grams...well I guess I can Google it....ml to g weight.....since I run a not liquid...I hope this helps...ty I appreciate you

Day 6 and 9 the day 6 are doing better....I figured out the 4x4x4in gro blocks are to big....I like the 2x2x2 in gro blocks.....take the coating off bury them and soak...then plant seed without a soak and I had it up in 3 days as day1...the middle pic is what im talking about.....
20230521_115237.jpg
20230521_115321.jpg
20230521_115244.jpg

I know I've seen....I watch you...I just need to figure this mc out....Mañ'O'Green said not to count the taps ppm towards the 650mc that would make the target ppm around 900....said im under feeding...and don't need to add much calmag....5ml....I don't know how to measure that out in grams...well I guess I can Google it....ml to g weight.....since I run a not liquid...I hope this helps...ty I appreciate you
Take a gallon of water and add your Cal-mag 1ml at a time and measure the ppm when you hit ~50 PPM write it down on the bottle so you know how many ml to add per gallon.

I have 2 questions in relation to Triks for those who have grown it in the past :

@Minime2020
@olegren
@Only1Sky
@DCLXVI
@JaxoNL5
(any others that I failed to find via search)

and for @Twenty20 Adam

Given this strain takes approximately 11 weeks from breaking ground to harvest, going by Canna's grow guide, I should add PK boost at week 8 for 1 week.

Here is a copy of my worked out schedule at 25% strength.
Canna Coco Schedule per litre a.jpg

Is this the right time, and is it for long enough?

Many thanks.

About four weeks above soil for our Bubble Tricks today. Fed them 350ppm Mega Crop A&B 1:1 with 100ppm Calmag earlier in the week.
0522230709.jpg

Coast of Maine Stonington Blend looking good, just a bit of leaf tucking going on
0522230709a.jpg

Roots Organic Lush, a little rusty
0522230710.jpg

0522230710a.jpg

Fox Farm Happy Frog still recovering from having a phone dropped on her.
0522230710_HDR.jpg

0522230711.jpg

Coots kit soil stretching a bit more than the others
0522230711a.jpg

About four weeks above soil for our Bubble Tricks today. Fed them 350ppm Mega Crop A&B 1:1 with 100ppm Calmag earlier in the week.
View attachment 1595962

Coast of Maine Stonington Blend looking good, just a bit of leaf tucking going on
View attachment 1595963

Roots Organic Lush, a little rusty
View attachment 1595964
View attachment 1595966

Fox Farm Happy Frog still recovering from having a phone dropped on her.
View attachment 1595965
View attachment 1595967

Coots kit soil stretching a bit more than the others
View attachment 1595968
Are you feeding them all with MC?
Interesting with the different media. Hopefully they don't vary too much to cause you feeding issues later.
Could be interesting results! :thumbsup:

Are you feeding them all with MC?
Interesting with the different media. Hopefully they don't vary too much to cause you feeding issues later.
Could be interesting results! :thumbsup:

Yeah feeding them all Mega Crop 2 part with 100ppm calmag RO water. Based on my last grow the Fox farm could use a little extra feeding compared to the roots organic or coast of maine soils. Unsure how the coots will do with mega crop, a new combination for me, but she looks to be doing well.

I'd like to try all these soils water only with 10-15gallons pots sometime, maybe swap the happy frog out for ocean forest in that scenario.

Yeah feeding them all Mega Crop 2 part with 100ppm calmag RO water. Based on my last grow the Fox farm could use a little extra feeding compared to the roots organic or coast of maine soils. Unsure how the coots will do with mega crop, a new combination for me, but she looks to be doing well.

I'd like to try all these soils water only with 10-15gallons pots sometime, maybe swap the happy frog out for ocean forest in that scenario.
A 15gal would be a very good test. I'm liking the Coast of Maine Stonington Blend. I wish I'd had enough to run it in the little 3gal pots, just to try in something I fairly well know it's performance. It seems to work well in Earthboxes,

I have 2 questions in relation to Triks for those who have grown it in the past :

@Minime2020
@olegren
@Only1Sky
@DCLXVI
@JaxoNL5
(any others that I failed to find via search)

and for @Twenty20 Adam

Given this strain takes approximately 11 weeks from breaking ground to harvest, going by Canna's grow guide, I should add PK boost at week 8 for 1 week.

Here is a copy of my worked out schedule at 25% strength.
View attachment 1595940

Is this the right time, and is it for long enough?

Many thanks.

I looked on the Canna site as I'm not familiar with their line. It does say add 3 weeks before harvest, so if you are going to finish right on 77 days/ 11 weeks yes, week 8 is a good time for it. However, 77 is the breeder stated minimum time and my last Triks run did finish right at 77 but I think a few more days would have been fine as well. Count on 85 days.

User Instructions​

• Shake bottle well before use
  • Add CANNA PK 13/14 three weeks before harvesting to a full nutrition tank in the following proportion: dissolve 15 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:666). Add this mixture to the nutrient for 3-6 days

Since it will be going in over a few days I would maybe start it a couple days into week 8? Overlap into week 9 a bit in case your plant wants to run long. Good luck with it!

Back