Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Mendocino Spring 2023 Grow & Show

Not liking the 4x4x4in gro blocks but the rootriots look good...the 2x2x2in blocks work like rootriots but I think better.....
20230523_120023.jpg
20230523_120020.jpg

Last edited:
Sex
I was finally able to harvest and free up some room in the tent. Day 23 and Bubble Tricks is showing sex. Some nice fat leaves as well. We’ve had some fungus gnats around the house from some orchids that got over watered. So I’ve watered this girl with some mosquito bit tea and added an extra sticky trap. Will repeat in a week. Happy Tuesday!

IMG_1243.jpeg
IMG_1245.jpeg
IMG_1246.jpeg

I have 2 questions in relation to Triks for those who have grown it in the past :

@Minime2020
@olegren
@Only1Sky
@DCLXVI
@JaxoNL5
(any others that I failed to find via search)

and for @Twenty20 Adam

Given this strain takes approximately 11 weeks from breaking ground to harvest, going by Canna's grow guide, I should add PK boost at week 8 for 1 week.

Here is a copy of my worked out schedule at 25% strength.
View attachment 1595940

Is this the right time, and is it for long enough?

Many thanks.

I don’t use a feed schedule and i’m all over the place with my feeds 😂 so i’d go with @DCLXVI response, but the chart looks good to me feed-wise…might have to duplicate week 9 (use it as weeks 9 and 10), week 10 on the chart becomes week 11 and so forth…speaking based on my current one which is pushing 82 days tomorrow and will be fully chopped within a week.

I looked on the Canna site as I'm not familiar with their line. It does say add 3 weeks before harvest, so if you are going to finish right on 77 days/ 11 weeks yes, week 8 is a good time for it. However, 77 is the breeder stated minimum time and my last Triks run did finish right at 77 but I think a few more days would have been fine as well. Count on 85 days.

User Instructions​

• Shake bottle well before use
  • Add CANNA PK 13/14 three weeks before harvesting to a full nutrition tank in the following proportion: dissolve 15 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:666). Add this mixture to the nutrient for 3-6 days

Since it will be going in over a few days I would maybe start it a couple days into week 8? Overlap into week 9 a bit in case your plant wants to run long. Good luck with it!
Solid answer growmie :d5:

Thanks for the rep @InkAddict$ :cheers:Earthboxes are legit. You’d should definitely try them out.

May I ask where and what size?

and I’m not sure what you’re asking? The tent is a 3x3 and the earthbox is a jr.

Germination
Day 1

Grow 4 Day 01a.jpg

Day 2

Grow 4 Day 02a.jpg

Day 3

Grow 4 Day 3a.jpg
Coco coir was starting to feel quite dry in the top 2 inches, so gave 2 litres of week 1 feed just before lights out. Also changed the light intensity to 100%.

Day 4

Grow 4 Day 4a.jpg

Day 5

Grow 4 Day 5a.jpg
Triks!!! You're drunk :drunks:
Woke up to see the seedling had grown some of its root upwards, causing a collapse.
Grow 4 Day 5b.jpg
Easy fix by adding more media around the root and stem to hold it up.

Day 6

Grow 4 Day 6a.jpg
As you can see, it has straightened itself.

Day 7

Grow 4 Day 7a.jpg
As you can see, it is doing fine.

With week 0 being complete, it is now time for the time-lapse video. Here is the direct link for Week 1.

So I also added mustard seed meal when I watered with mosquito bit tea. Check out the mycelium growth in 2 days.

IMG_1251.jpeg
IMG_1252.jpeg

Back