Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Mendocino Spring 2023 Grow & Show

My little tester babies at one week old. That's Montana volcanic fluff that I tried to use as a barrier. It didn't really do as I expected. It really retained the water like crazy. I have it in my arsenal for the silica. It's mixed in the media and added with the top dressings. The moisture retention is a good sign for the intended usage in the Earthboxes with moisture retention in a heavily mounded nute mound can be difficult to maintain without supplemental top watering..
I don't really think it's gonna work as intended with the RS bag girls being fed with Megacrop. It has given me an idea though. I think when I use RainScience bags, I'm gonna add a significant more of the fluff to the media to help with way those bags dry back.
View attachment 1595348View attachment 1595349View attachment 1595350View attachment 1595351
Here’s my other Twenty20 girl in all her glory!
VitaMints
View attachment 1595347
Where do you buy this? I want some....it might help cause im using rs and one gal bags.....ty

Where do you buy this? I want some....it might help cause im using rs and one gal bags.....ty
I think it would be a great addition in that usage!
Build A Soil..................

Poured .5 L of water down the rez for the first time at day 19. He/she appears to have been ready for it. Still no sign of sex yet. Dli is at 21, temp is 75 and humidity has stayed around 60%. Happy Saturday y’all!

IMG_1226.jpeg
IMG_1227.jpeg

I think it would be a great addition in that usage!
Build A Soil..................
On it....ill get some for my next run....ty

Day 23

I gave them the needed haircut i was to lazy to do yesterday

View attachment 1595371View attachment 1595372
and this is why i do orgypots more is better! lol
Bigger pots!:thumbsup:
On it....ill get some for my next run....ty
Let me know your findings. It would be worthwhile with Rain Science bags outside, big pots naturally, 15gal bare minimum. I think the air pruning will be more consistent with the less quick side dry down. It would let them perform as the designers had intended, without a super heavy soil..........me no like super heavy soil on any situation.
It's even more important in the smaller sizes, by a lot, I think.

Oh yeah........your plants get a really good clean source of silica. LOL!

Man! This Meph Fest Live Rosin with topping off of Knows Candy flower has got me in the ORT Cloud!:woohoo:

Let me know your findings. It would be worthwhile with Rain Science bags outside, big pots naturally, 15gal bare minimum. I think the air pruning will be more consistent with the less quick side dry down. It would let them perform as the designers had intended, without a super heavy soil..........me no like super heavy soil on any situation.

Man! This Meph Fest Live Rosin with topping off of Knows Candy flower has got me in the ORT Cloud!:woohoo:
Ty ill go with the xl and im buying the dte for my soil...ill start amending it in each bag.....

They have 15gal Auto pots? I plan on turning my 5x5 and 4x4 into photo tents...and run a 8x8 for Autos and my 3x2 and 2x2 for crossing and pheno hunting....i need big pots for photos, but ill run small bags on autos....see of green method....and let the photos get beast....maybe like 4 pots to a tent.....

Back