twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

We were hit by a tornado on Wednesday. Lost power for over 48 hours until late last night. Grow is done. I cut the plants down in the dark but they suffered a long session without light, water, or air circulation. I chopped everything with a lantern and hung them hoping to salvage things if possible. Air circulation is back on but it looks like the humidity was well into the 80's for quite a long time. I've just gotten back home and am addressing a few things but hope to take some pictures and get them posted this evening.

I would have liked to open the tent and allow the drier lung room air to circulate but on the chance of workmen and neighbors I had to leave it sealed. This grow was cursed by tornados. FL tornados caused me a delay in returning from a work trip which killed my best plants and now these at the end. Ugh.
Bummer! You can't win them all man. My Geology professor always said "Nature Bats Last"

@Mañ'O'Green and @Twenty20 Adam
Update#10, Day 89 for the two MSG, & Knows Candys at day 72 and 67

Nice day today, so everyone got to leave the tent for a patio party:

89.all b.jpg

I'm still fighting a mild white thrip attack. The MSGs have been most affected, the Knows Candys less so. Being outside today gave me a good opportunity to do some thorough inspection and defoliation, and a very thorough spay bath of Dr. Zymes.

89.KC1 (72).jpg
89.KC2 (67).jpg
89.MSG1 b.jpg
89.MSG2 a.jpg

View attachment 1445953

I'm still fighting a mild white thrip attack. The MSGs have been most affected, the Knows Candys less so. Being outside today gave me a good opportunity to do some thorough inspection and defoliation, and a very thorough spay bath of Dr. Zymes.

View attachment 1445954View attachment 1445955View attachment 1445956View attachment 1445957
The good news about thrips is that usually don't cause a whole lot of systemic damage. It's mostly aesthetic... unless you have them really bad. What I'm more intrigued by is the view. Jeez bro is that where you live?!

View attachment 1445953

View attachment 1445954View attachment 1445955View attachment 1445956View attachment 1445957
Nice view bud!

@Mañ'O'Green I was looking at your 2part MC feeding schedule, and realized I have some Rhinoskin. I'm assuming I can use it because your using Bud Candy. It says 1g of silica, would you be able to tell me the conversion to ml? Also what silica are you using? I will need more soon, and yours may just be easier/better to use.
:pass:

Last edited:
@Mañ'O'Green I was looking at your 2part MC feeding schedule, and realized I have some Rhinoskin. I'm assuming I can use it because your using Bud Candy. It says 1g of silica, would you be able to tell me the conversion to ml?
:pass:
Where is this feeding schedule I bought some mc...?

4/17/2022

Orgeberry Update-No better Easter morning than a cup of coffee and chopping down this monster. Dense rock hard buds with a fuel/sweet smell in a light shade of purple to boot. I loved how this one grew hoping she smokes half as well. Chopped at 91 days.
Final pic 3 Orgeberry.jpg
Orgeberry budshot 4172022.jpg

Cola was kind of hidden so here is a pic with some of her trimmed away.
Orgeberry Main Cola 4172022.jpg

Bicauto- Milky white trichs but after chopping her sister down I will wait till next weekend. She is at 77 days ish.
Biscauto 4172022.jpg
Biscauto Budshot 4172022.jpg

Back