twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Harvest day pictures
Triks
20220415_211323.jpg
20220415_232724.jpg
20220415_232720.jpg
20220415_232709.jpg
20220415_232702.jpg

Beautiful! Congratulations for making it to the finish line! Excited to hear the smoke report!
Me to this has been my favourite grow ever I have really enjoyed watching these grow into the big beautiful triangle buds and the smell,,,, its amazing can't wait to try it,
Thanks for the opportunity to be in this grow and show,
Grow on buddy

Looking Grrrrreat! When we first named this strain we wanted to name it the Grrrrreat after the old Tony the Tiger commercials but we settled with The Great
I think the name fits. :thumbsup: I think she is Great. So Great I pulled a couple of clones.
It’s a beautiful plant.:pighug:
5219A803-F45E-41EB-8309-8EA2CBA355D6.jpeg

I like your fan bud, what is the brand? I need a new 1 what size is it? I have a 12" and it takes up much room.
I have a couple and they seem to be lasting I think they are ora brand
Capture.PNG

We were hit by a tornado on Wednesday. Lost power for over 48 hours until late last night. Grow is done. I cut the plants down in the dark but they suffered a long session without light, water, or air circulation. I chopped everything with a lantern and hung them hoping to salvage things if possible. Air circulation is back on but it looks like the humidity was well into the 80's for quite a long time. I've just gotten back home and am addressing a few things but hope to take some pictures and get them posted this evening.

I would have liked to open the tent and allow the drier lung room air to circulate but on the chance of workmen and neighbors I had to leave it sealed. This grow was cursed by tornados. FL tornados caused me a delay in returning from a work trip which killed my best plants and now these at the end. Ugh.

Back