twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Interesting. Hindsight is more Indica leaning and it shows. Those are both alarmingly potent varieties so don't say I didn't warn you!
that's why you so kindly sent me them I'm so excited adam you wouldn't believe and i will keep posting pics back her and daily in my sanlight thread

Looking very nice! Glad to see she's ripening up for you. It's been tough breeding Sativa autos that don't take forever. Excited about the harvest report!
I've tried some other lines that promised 8 weeks but the harvests IMHO were underwhelming. I'm more than willing to wait an extra 4 weeks or so to get a real sativa high. The same for the rest of my old fart friends

Thanks for the rep @St. Tom!

@Twenty20 Adam I will say, my little Biscauto chode I chopped at 56 days or whatever it was that I had stunted so badly is a fantastic smoke with a delicious aroma and taste! Really thrilled that the second one smells almost identical because the 6g I got off the first isn't going to last long lol.

@Mañ'O'Green I was looking at your 2part MC feeding schedule, and realized I have some Rhinoskin. I'm assuming I can use it because your using Bud Candy. It says 1g of silica, would you be able to tell me the conversion to ml? Also what silica are you using? I will need more soon, and yours may just be easier/better to use.
:pass:
I use the NPK Raw Silica. It must be added first to your water and given lots of time to bond to the water before adding any other nutrients.
2021-03-22_11-17-54.jpg

My schedule is in a constant state of flux as I learn to adjust for autos. The most current schedule is always in my current grow in my signature.

I use the NPK Raw Silica. It must be added first to your water and given lots of time to bond to the water before adding any other nutrients.
View attachment 1446899

My schedule is in a constant state of flux as I learn to adjust for autos. The most current schedule is always in my current grow in my signature.
Thanks bud, I will grab some asap!

Back