twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Wow! @Big Sul you've got that dialed. Those look fantastic. Really nice job and i'm impressed with your "water only" approach. I know it's a bit more than that, still great work.
Thx man. I feel like I’m JUST STARTING to get a “feel”. These gals are going a little longer than I expected in addition to being in 3 vice 5 gal pots, which is why I incorporated the EWC slurry. I’ve been playing around with top watering every few days with the Autopots. Doesn’t seem to be hurting.

EA3815DF-B07B-4436-83D9-058EBF36E6F3.jpeg

the great a couple days into flower

#tentenvy I could hide my tent in the middle of your plants in the first pic and nobody would know it’s there
:funny:
Straight up phenomenal work @Mañ'O'Green! Really appreciate the rep too :thumbsup:
:coffee:Hope to see mug shots all around from the work growmies are putting in on this thread!
:bow::jointman:

@Twenty20 Adam is the new mag sold out through your shop?
Hi. No. We had to pull it off for now. We were secretly giving away a free pack of seeds with every magazine and people had to ruin it by ordering multiple magazines at a time and then complaining to us and threatening to give us bad feedback when we stopped giving away seeds to repeat orderers. Anyways We just want to let things cool down for a bit and then we'll start offering the magazines again without this free seeds. In the meantime shoot me a private message with your address and I'll get one out to you.

As requested, 1 mug shot :muahaha:
View attachment 1437033
Getting baked with Bake Off

:drool:
Now :yeahthat: is how you rep a mug!

Hi. No. We had to pull it off for now. We were secretly giving away a free pack of seeds with every magazine and people had to ruin it by ordering multiple magazines at a time and then complaining to us and threatening to give us bad feedback when we stopped giving away seeds to repeat orderers. Anyways We just want to let things cool down for a bit and then we'll start offering the magazines again without this free seeds. In the meantime shoot me a private message with your address and I'll get one out to you.

WTF, that’s insane! Well kudos for continuing to do good things to get free beans to growers, sucks a small few has to always ruin it for all.
:doh:
And all good man, was grabbing something and was going to add the mag in the order. I can be patient a while longer until it’s back, or grab it from GLG with some gear if the kid in me gets too antsy :jump:

:drool:
Now :yeahthat: is how you rep a mug!

WTF, that’s insane! Well kudos for continuing to do good things to get free beans to growers, sucks a small few has to always ruin it for all.
:doh:
And all good man, was grabbing something and was going to add the mag in the order. I can be patient a while longer until it’s back, or grab it from GLG with some gear if the kid in me gets too antsy :jump:
Hey no problem If you order something just shoot me a message and we'll throw in a magazine for you!

Back