20220328_193127.jpg

20220328_193113.jpg
20220328_193117.jpg

The buds smell amazing and are starting to fatten up you daily,
I'm thinking maybe two, three, weeks to go till chop day
Ec, 1.6
Ph, 6.01

3/27 Update
Orgeberry she just keeps packing on the weight.
Orgeberry 3272022.jpg
Orgeberry bud shot 3272022.jpg

Biscauto
She is trying her best to catch up.
Biscauto 3272022.jpg

Day 72 - Triks

Little under a week since my last; but these girls are getting close. I'm checking daily with the scope at this point. A few quick updates:

Went in to top water some more amendments last night (BAS recommendations + build a bloom) and decided to take the ties off. Had left a few LST ties on to try and open up Triks since she was so bushy. Also fully removed the BAS mulch covers since I wanted to get the topsoil really thoroughly with that feed.

...Well, this morning Triks was leaning over hard. She didn't snap, and all stems were intact - but she had clearly become dependent on those ties such that she was leaning on the twent wall. So I quickly rigged her back up with some ties. Her fall colors are on full display, and trichs are clouding up nice.

Triks - Day 72 (6).jpg

Triks - Day 72 (3).jpg

Triks - Day 72 (4).jpg

Triks - Day 72 (5).jpg

Triks - Day 72.JPG

Triks - Day 72 (2).JPG

Day 72 - Whiskey Zulu

No drama from this little lady. She's looking a little rough, but she's also 3 days from the end of that 75-day lifecycle projected by Twenty20. No ambers yet, but I don't think we're far. She got the same treatment as Triks last night - including the removal of ties & mulch cover. Structurally much larger than her sister; but I'm not sure which will come out ahead on yields. The smells just keep getting better. I did happen to brush her a couple times while defoliating today, and the resin on my hands was insane. I can't wait to take her for a test drive.

Whiskey Zulu - Day 72 (2).jpg

Whiskey Zulu - Day 72 (3).jpg

Whiskey Zulu - Day 72 (4).jpg

Whiskey Zulu - Day 72 (5).JPG

Attachments

• Whiskey Zulu - Day 72 (6).jpg
    Whiskey Zulu - Day 72 (6).jpg
    947 KB · Views: 12
Day 72 - Triks

Little under a week since my last; but these girls are getting close. I'm checking daily with the scope at this point. A few quick updates:

Went in to top water some more amendments last night (BAS recommendations + build a bloom) and decided to take the ties off. Had left a few LST ties on to try and open up Triks since she was so bushy. Also fully removed the BAS mulch covers since I wanted to get the topsoil really thoroughly with that feed.

...Well, this morning Triks was leaning over hard. She didn't snap, and all stems were intact - but she had clearly become dependent on those ties such that she was leaning on the twent wall. So I quickly rigged her back up with some ties. Her fall colors are on full display, and trichs are clouding up nice.

View attachment 1438374

View attachment 1438369

View attachment 1438372

View attachment 1438373

View attachment 1438370

View attachment 1438371

Day 72 - Whiskey Zulu

No drama from this little lady. She's looking a little rough, but she's also 3 days from the end of that 75-day lifecycle projected by Twenty20. No ambers yet, but I don't think we're far. She got the same treatment as Triks last night - including the removal of ties & mulch cover. Structurally much larger than her sister; but I'm not sure which will come out ahead on yields. The smells just keep getting better. I did happen to brush her a couple times while defoliating today, and the resin on my hands was insane. I can't wait to take her for a test drive.

View attachment 1438386

View attachment 1438384

View attachment 1438383

View attachment 1438387
Both are looking on point!

Back