twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Day 59 for the Auto Wreck. She's done a bit of stretching and filling in with buds. She looks a bit awkward as up to this morning her left side was tight up against a Green Crack that got chopped today. I gave her stems a few weights to let her stretch out a bit and get some light into the center. Pretty sure by next week she'll be looking quite full again.
@WildBill When you said I could fill that 3' space up with one plant, you weren't kidding

View attachment 1435736
Wow that's huge. Are you starting to get that great lime and pine scent from her yet.

Wicked job! I have some very similar shapes on mine. Dense forest and a tall thick horsetail out of the center. I feel like I could have topped them all very easily.
Feel the same way, she would have been a great topping candidate. Next time!

Day 57 - Week 8 complete

For my log with details and more pics, please visit here

Grow 03 Day 57.JPG

Time-Lapse of week 8 now live on The WeedTube

Twenty20 Adam
What kind of stretch when I flip to 12/12 can I expect with the TrainWreck Arcadia Cut?
The other girl in the tent is a fast photo/semi-auto and she rages to flower. Once in flower, upwards most upwards grow slows then stops. I'll have to TRY and keep her low and spread her out with the flower stretch in mind for the TW/AC.

I MIGHT just grow the freebie Snow-G to maybe make growing together a bit easier. Would Snow-G photo be a good companion to grow with the TW?

Day 67 Update - Triks & Whiskey Zulu

Business as usual. Starting to see some fade. I slowed down on my feeds a little bit - I think about a week early. On the whole, Triks looks healthier than Whiskey Zulu, but they're both showing it. I'm going to hit them with some topwatered feed tomorrow, and I've lowered the light intensity a bit due to some curling up top. I think I'm going to get a net for my next run - I just could not keep them tied down effectively, and they are vigorous plants for certain.

Also finally got the cucumbers out of my tent, so it's a little easier to swing them around.

Smells are insane. Whiskey is still more potent. Going to start checking her trichs shortly, as I just remembered her lifecycle can be around 65-75 days. Candy, melon, and some of that rank fuel. I love it.

Triks is subtler, but I still get those fruity notes anytime I brush into her. She's a bushy gal with fat, chunky buds that aren't really showing any signs of slowing down.

Day 67 - Pair.jpg

Whiskey Zulu

Whiskey Zulu - Day 67.jpg

Whiskey Zulu - Day 67 (2).jpg

Whiskey Zulu - Day 67 (3).jpg

Triks

Triks - Day 67.jpg

Triks - Day 67 (2).jpg

Triks - Day 67 (3).jpg

@Mañ'O'Green and @Twenty20 Adam
Update#8, Day 62 for the two MSG, & Knows Candys at day 45 and 40

Granted, it was a slow start, but I think these gals are all doing pretty well. Knows Candys are filling in nicely and the MSGs are showing more stretch and increasing presence of bud sites. :biggrin: I'm very pleased.

62.KC all (4540).jpg
62.KC1 (45).jpg
62.KC2 (40).jpg
62.MSG all.jpg
62.MSG1.jpg
62.MSG2.jpg

Day 84 - Snow-G (X-Factor OG) autoflower [F5] - Not part of the G&S
Almost nearing the chop date, she’s been throwing out crazy pistils the last couple days (currently D88 but pics are of D84) and swelling up:

BDE39861-CA85-4F98-8D13-D87A765CB514.jpeg

CF5AE079-5D08-45BA-A2CC-9246B66CBBAF.jpeg

E752CBA9-5B35-4B51-A1C4-2DD4FF0BD89A.jpeg

I’m was seeing mostly cloudy trichs but the pic isn’t great and i’m not good at determining trich development so any advice is appreciated!

85095353-2979-4D2D-941E-FE7F35DE615A.jpeg

And since the @Twenty20 Adam team was dope AF and gave an awesome freebie to the G&S growmies I’m going to show mine off that was a gift from my amazing wife/PIC for the holidays. Here’s my official Twenty20 Mug Shot from my night doing hard time in da tent
D6E334A7-6EBA-4BF4-B8D8-EA1FD22BB351.jpeg

Sorry to bomb the G&S thread, thanks for letting me tag in…can’t wait to see the G&S results, some fire looking ladies coming up!
:bow: :cheers: :headbang:

Twenty20 Adam
What kind of stretch when I flip to 12/12 can I expect with the TrainWreck Arcadia Cut?
The other girl in the tent is a fast photo/semi-auto and she rages to flower. Once in flower, upwards most upwards grow slows then stops. I'll have to TRY and keep her low and spread her out with the flower stretch in mind for the TW/AC.

I MIGHT just grow the freebie Snow-G to maybe make growing together a bit easier. Would Snow-G photo be a good companion to grow with the TW?
Hey bro. Yes they both stretch quite a bit and I think they would compliment each other fine. Arcata train wreck is tough to manage without plenty of trellis or tie up so be prepared for that

Back