twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Whiskey Zulu day 64 -she’s started smelling like citrus candy in the past few days
18714713-AD21-4E57-A863-9E06931F2079.jpeg
EEEE3DEE-E4BF-4649-85CE-0AF6F5213B6E.jpeg

Muchacha day 64
BF75FA7F-1D3F-4D7B-B09B-CE50394B54A0.jpeg
4CC1A1C3-2555-4ECD-A3D7-DA2FEDA6FEAA.jpeg

My MSG is looking real good, did some minor defoliation to clear up some lower sites. The OgreBerry enjoyed her space so much that there are a decent amount of roots through the bottom of her RainScience bag. Have to take runoff out right after feeding now to make sure she doesn’t drink something she shouldn’t be drinking.

8614B62B-9EEA-4826-92C0-26F3F845281C.jpeg
7F8A99D7-9C17-44DF-BBEA-0F26288777FF.jpeg
C5E43876-7BBD-4BDA-888F-F494C2387140.jpeg

Day 59 for the Auto Wreck. She's done a bit of stretching and filling in with buds. She looks a bit awkward as up to this morning her left side was tight up against a Green Crack that got chopped today. I gave her stems a few weights to let her stretch out a bit and get some light into the center. Pretty sure by next week she'll be looking quite full again.
@WildBill When you said I could fill that 3' space up with one plant, you weren't kidding

20220323_Auto Wreck_1058-1 copy.jpg

Day 59 for the Auto Wreck. She's done a bit of stretching and filling in with buds. She looks a bit awkward as up to this morning her left side was tight up against a Green Crack that got chopped today. I gave her stems a few weights to let her stretch out a bit and get some light into the center. Pretty sure by next week she'll be looking quite full again.
@WildBill When you said I could fill that 3' space up with one plant, you weren't kidding

View attachment 1435736
Gonna be a bunch of hard golfballs all ova da place!

I suspect the photo has similar. busy structure. I'm not gonna veg for a super long time, but I'm gonna get the structure I want. I think all I'll do is end plant in the Regular EBs and lay her over and train train train. I won't have to worry about support for the Asian Haze, but since the TW AC will, I'll just use nets to support her and guide the other.
I think I can start my 4x4 grow in two weeks or so.:eyebrows:

Gonna be a bunch of hard golfballs all ova da place!

I suspect the photo has similar. busy structure. I'm not gonna veg for a super long time, but I'm gonna get the structure I want. I think all I'll do is end plant in the Regular EBs and lay her over and train train train. I won't have to worry about support for the Asian Haze, but since the TW AC will, I'll just use nets to support her and guide the other.
I think I can start my 4x4 grow in two weeks or so.:eyebrows:
Thanks for the rep Brah.
You gonna do the ebs in the 4x4 or a soil bed?

My MSG is looking real good, did some minor defoliation to clear up some lower sites. The OgreBerry enjoyed her space so much that there are a decent amount of roots through the bottom of her RainScience bag. Have to take runoff out right after feeding now to make sure she doesn’t drink something she shouldn’t be drinking.

View attachment 1435712View attachment 1435713View attachment 1435714

Wicked job! I have some very similar shapes on mine. Dense forest and a tall thick horsetail out of the center. I feel like I could have topped them all very easily.

Back