twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Knows Candy day 1
7D2FEFF5-9B6C-4AD5-8483-B818DA897EA3.jpeg

Hi @Mañ'O'Green , I thought I had posted before. I ended up having to bin them all just before the end. Had weather related disasters twice in a short time.

I will look and see if I have any of the final despair pics posted. Tried to salvage the end but ended up without power for several days and everything stank of mold, sweat, and decaying plant. Extremely unfortunate as they were absolutely lovely strains to grow. The Hotz in particular I was gutted to lose.

Hi @Mañ'O'Green , I thought I had posted before. I ended up having to bin them all just before the end. Had weather related disasters twice in a short time.

I will look and see if I have any of the final despair pics posted. Tried to salvage the end but ended up without power for several days and everything stank of mold, sweat, and decaying plant. Extremely unfortunate as they were absolutely lovely strains to grow. The Hotz in particular I was gutted to lose.
Your not in yellow?

snicker3.gif

21 days above ground for the Ogreberry 4B autos in coco and 10 per gallon of grow dots. Recharge and SLF100 every water now. Bouncing pH between 6.3 and 5.5. Nothing huge but they are deep into veg still. Should be able to make up for some slow growth in my cold environment.
20220714_173015.jpg

Back