twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

I saw, but forgot. How long did she run?
111 days! Absolutely beautiful plant though. Long veg, fantastic node spacing, packs it in with huge dense sticky buds. Definitely one I'm excited to run again! Node spacing and bud structure/density were nearly identical even on the one I stunted, so seems to be a pretty stable trait in my experience at least.

111 days! Absolutely beautiful plant though. Long veg, fantastic node spacing, packs it in with huge dense sticky buds. Definitely one I'm excited to run again! Node spacing and bud structure/density were nearly identical even on the one I stunted, so seems to be a pretty stable trait in my experience at least.
What kinda smells does she have?

CB14432E-F1AB-475F-A769-ADC68E72CDA1.jpeg

x factor autos. It has been a long battle. Wasn’t expecting such monster plants, but think I’m going to finish. Going to run some back starting in a few weeks. Possible two pounds if I hit the pheno on the right again. Nice citrusy smell and the densest buds I’ve got from an auto so far.:growing:

View attachment 1481916
x factor autos. It has been a long battle. Wasn’t expecting such monster plants, but think I’m going to finish. Going to run some back starting in a few weeks. Possible two pounds if I hit the pheno on the right again. Nice citrusy smell and the densest buds I’ve got from an auto so far.:growing:
Wow! Those are massive plants!

Back