twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

:crying:I found it :crying::crying::crying: They are posting in the private Cultivators Club Sign up area. We will get it sorted in a day or two or now if I can figure out what is needed.

:idea: @Twenty20 Adam start a new thread with the title you want for the ogreberry G&S and I will try to move the posts. It does not always work because of permission issues but we can try. If it does not work they will just need to repost.

Ok gang! Please check the log on the first post to see if you are up to date.

I love all of the non-participant's posts in the G&S but it makes it easy to miss an update; I might have been stoned View attachment 1472929.
Sorry won't mess y'all's g&s up

:crying:I found it :crying::crying::crying: They are posting in the private Cultivators Club Sign up area. We will get it sorted in a day or two or now if I can figure out what is needed.

:idea: @Twenty20 Adam start a new thread with the title you want for the ogreberry G&S and I will try to move the posts. It does not always work because of permission issues but we can try. If it does not work they will just need to repost.

Thanks bud!

Was going to do Trizkit again for my 2022 Grow n Show but was lucky enough to get one of these packs. Very excited!

@Tattoochase doing the dots as well for this run.
20220620_074951.jpg

Day 100 something

Autowreck has progressed since moving outdoors.
you can see comparison pics between today and early may…buds are starting to plump up slowly and get some frost growing.
I’m trying to drown it with water and nutrients as often as I can and that shock and awe approach has shown some benefits.

She‘s a beast of a plant. I’m keeping her alive as she could easily be my biggest harvest if she continues plumps up a bit.
FOMO is driving me to keep her as happy as possible.

May 13 skinny buds

1C1DF2AC-C904-44D3-B69C-82ECC9DF7404.jpeg

June 20th less skinny buds with some frost.
E0E50752-2D9E-4C1D-8099-F8B8FBE2F9AC.jpeg

1E977AFA-AF4D-44DB-BD1F-A09970A53F21.jpeg

....something I have suspected for a while now, confirmed well by another vastly experienced grower: beware the cheap brands of PT, maybe others too...
This guy had some suddenly horrible germ rates outta the blue, also in the past,... never could finger the culprit for sure, he had suspicions though and finally isolated the sole difference between good and bad rounds, same seeds BTW. It was the PT!
I too have had some odd bouts of shitty germ'ing when doing the PT method, and this confirms my suspicions... These days I don't do that method any more...
They are manufactured using some pretty nasty chem's for sure, including formaldehyde... Whatever the chemical culprit is, take note of this and start presoaking in pure water for an half hour before using them to germ',... blot out and re-wet before nesting the seeds! :thumbsup:
That's why I use organic, non bleached coffee filters. Also they are smoother so you don't get tap root hanging up on the textured pt

Back