twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
look how branchy this girl is! Topped once, flying out in all directions. Soon she goes in the raised bed and the cage goes around her. I want a “The Great!” Monster! View attachment 1312923

How many dayz above ground for The Great?

Maybe 55? She’s a photo, and I had them in slower veg seeing as they have another three months of veg outside

Just was wondering how long she's been in veg so far. Good looking shrubbery she is , real nice structure. Gonna be a sweet big ol bush!

Sup folks! They call me chub and I've been a longtime lurker. You all are growing some mighty fine plants over here, which is why I'm glad I found this thread! Hope you don't mind me posting my go with a few of Twenty 20's autos. This will be my first official attempt of growing autoflowers. It was a hard choice between Triks, Whiskey Zulu and Trizzlers, but I decided to go with Trizzlers since seeing so many of you having proper grows with them.
View attachment 1312890

Planted on 4/27 and started popping their heads up late last night so I'm calling today, officially, Day 1.
View attachment 1312891
Is that just about their whole catalog sitting in front of you?

Sup folks! They call me chub and I've been a longtime lurker. You all are growing some mighty fine plants over here, which is why I'm glad I found this thread! Hope you don't mind me posting my go with a few of Twenty 20's autos. This will be my first official attempt of growing autoflowers. It was a hard choice between Triks, Whiskey Zulu and Trizzlers, but I decided to go with Trizzlers since seeing so many of you having proper grows with them.
View attachment 1312890

Planted on 4/27 and started popping their heads up late last night so I'm calling today, officially, Day 1.
View attachment 1312891
Hey what's up Chub. They said anyone with Twenty20Mendocino seeds are welcome to join the party. I'm curious which seed bank you ordered all those from?

You have a very nice spread there. I want to try some more of their genetics. Got a couple Durban Sunrises going now.

Hey what's up Chub. They said anyone with Twenty20Mendocino seeds are welcome to join the party. I'm curious which seed bank you ordered all those from?

You have a very nice spread there. I want to try some more of their genetics. Got a couple Durban Sunrises going now.
Thanks! My go to is Great Lakes Genetics, that's how I acquired most of them and the rest were split between Chitown Seeds, Cool Beans Seed Bank and Tiger Style Seeds, with the latter having one of the best 420 sales @ $25/3 pack

Nelly Nugs - update #18
She finally got the big tent to finish of in.t
20210501_140028.jpg
20210501_140035.jpg

Triks week 8

Last edited:
Back