twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MR magoo - update #17
Mendocino Trizzlers day 56 ? no more nitrogen, they are starting to consume fan leaves. they are going to fill quite a few Quart jars. :drool:
Upstairs, when i first wake up i smell these girls. :cheers:
DSC_0748.JPG
DSC_0749.JPG
DSC_0750.JPG
DSC_0751.JPG
DSC_0752.JPG
DSC_0753.JPG
DSC_0754.JPG
DSC_0755.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0756.JPG
    DSC_0756.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 37
  • DSC_0757.JPG
    DSC_0757.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 29
The^Dude - update #10
Three “The Great!”s out in the tunnel and one in the second week of flower under the big light. Beautiful branchy plants, happy as pigs in mud right now.
8BC41A01-FF1A-46B6-9A21-B600777D1D4C.jpeg
A85CF44E-F22F-4367-AA63-8D95A5CC3F2D.jpeg

Sup folks! They call me chub and I've been a longtime lurker. You all are growing some mighty fine plants over here, which is why I'm glad I found this thread! Hope you don't mind me posting my go with a few of Twenty 20's autos. This will be my first official attempt of growing autoflowers. It was a hard choice between Triks, Whiskey Zulu and Trizzlers, but I decided to go with Trizzlers since seeing so many of you having proper grows with them.
80CBD376-3A4A-4C7A-8FF2-AB57DB54367E.jpeg

Planted on 4/27 and started popping their heads up late last night so I'm calling today, officially, Day 1.
E48C713E-5BFB-45F2-BEAD-DDE8565A18EC.jpeg

Three “The Great!”s out in the tunnel and one in the second week of flower under the big light. Beautiful branchy plants, happy as pigs in mud right now.

Looking lush & healthy!

What strain is "The Great!" ? I haven't seen that one listed anywhere.

....This will be my first official attempt of growing autoflowers. It was a hard choice between Triks, Whiskey Zulu and Trizzlers, but I decided to go with Trizzlers since seeing so many of you having proper grows with them.

This will be my first time growing autos as well.

And I too am having a difficult time choosing between those strains as well as Trizkit lol....I have enough $ to get a pack of one or two more strains and definitely having a hard time choosing lol.

Looking lush & healthy!

What strain is "The Great!" ? I haven't seen that one listed anywhere.

This will be my first time growing autos as well.

And I too am having a difficult time choosing between those strains as well as Trizkit lol....I have enough $ to get a pack of one or two more strains and definitely having a hard time choosing lol.

If they don’t have it listed on the website I’m sure it will be before too long. There’s a description of it earlier in this thread. I can tell you it’s ranker than the classic GMO so far, it’s nuts. Of course the one I flowered early is the mildest of the bunch, but I’m excited to see what she becomes.

Back