twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like it, bit cheaper than the fc or sp series I would rather of put my sp250up but they to long for this tent.
Look at you with all your modern options lol.... I've only just got gas lmao... I've been looking at the tsl 2000. As I don't grow right to the back of the tent... I'm totally in love with the migro pro arrays..

Look at you with all your modern options lol.... I've only just got gas lmao... I've been looking at the tsl 2000. As I don't grow right to the back of the tent... I'm totally in love with the migro pro arrays..
Yep love the migro stuff was just looking at his uvbs after seeing @St. Tom with the California light works 1s really want to give them a try.

Yep love the migro stuff was just looking at his uvbs after seeing @St. Tom with the California light works 1s really want to give them a try.
I've only given it 2 1 hour spurts but i will increase it to 2 hours daily soon i was a little worried about the glue sniffer being in veg but she seems happy enough

bushmasterar15 - update #7
Check out the growth on these Trizzlers at 39 days old today stacking up budsites.
received_486822579015108.jpeg
received_441163923812612.jpeg

I've only given it 2 1 hour spurts but i will increase it to 2 hours daily soon i was a little worried about the glue sniffer being in veg but she seems happy enough
Its says to use for 2 hours max for last 2 to 3 weeks of flower keep an eye on the young 1 im curious to see how the lights do in a perpetual grow got to be more like real sun, next we will have moon lights.

Its says to use for 2 hours max for last 2 to 3 weeks of flower keep an eye on the young 1 im curious to see how the lights do in a perpetual grow got to be more like real sun, next we will have moon lights.
These are over 8 weeks old do so I'm right on time but let's just he how they go

Back