twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nelly Nugs - update #9
3 weeks today 21days for triks had to show her of again shes put a growth spurt on last couple of day forming up to be a nice little bush. Excuse my messy room have 2 litters of kittens sharing with me and triks at the moment
20210404_175843.jpg
20210404_175703.jpg
20210404_175650.jpg
20210404_175624.jpg

MR magoo - update #10
Mendocino Trizzlers fed two days ago, and i flooded them today, dry as a bone.:yoinks: i will push them. given full gallon each, full strength veg. mix.
All of them could drink me under the table.
DSC_0612.JPG
DSC_0613 (2).JPG
DSC_0614.JPG
DSC_0615.JPG

RustyStarbuck72 - update #6
Whiskey Zulu day 34, for the oldest, she's just about finished stretching. I'm not defoliating atm, only leaf tucking, I think as well as a bit of heat stress, the soil might be a bit Nitrogen rich as well, so they are having a couple of plain rainwater feeds before I get em back on the Batboost and seaweed.
Check out fatty in the middle  she ate all the pies! :crying:
IMG_20210406_104042.jpg

Whiskey Zulu day 34, for the oldest, she's just about finished stretching. I'm not defoliating atm, only leaf tucking, I think as well as a bit of heat stress, the soil might be a bit Nitrogen rich as well, so they are having a couple of plain rainwater feeds before I get em back on the Batboost and seaweed.
View attachment 1304495

Lookin super healthy and happy m8 :thumbsup: :d5:

View attachment 1304495
They're are looking like cup winners :smoking: , ref: defoliation, do you normally tend to have a defol in mid veg and then again after stretch as flowering starts or just if and when you think it's needed?

Last edited:
They're are looking like cup winners :smoking: , ref: defoliation, do you normally tend to have a defol in mid veg and then again after stretch as flowering starts or just if and when you think it's needed?
I've gone full circle twice with defoliation mate, I used to do it as you said in veg and post stretch... But as I stand today, I don't do any defoliation at all if I can help it... Definitely none in veg. The only time I nip anything off is late flower if I'm worried about airflow and mould prevention. And then it is very minimal. Since I went organic I've leaned towards less is more and its definately paying dividends for me personally... It seems to work in my tent with what I have atm.
Cheers for the Compliment dude.
:d5: :vibes:

I've gone full circle twice with defoliation mate, I used to do it as you said in veg and post stretch... But as I stand today, I don't do any defoliation at all if I can help it... Definitely none in veg. The only time I nip anything off is late flower if I'm worried about airflow and mould prevention. And then it is very minimal. Since I went organic I've leaned towards less is more and its definately paying dividends for me personally... It seems to work in my tent with what I have atm.
Cheers for the Compliment dude.
:d5: :vibes:
Interesting to see that your growing preferences have changed with a shift to organics. I'm storing all this info and processing it :smoking:

St. Tom - update #6
@Trichome farmer weekly update on my glue sniffer I'm also going to try my last 2 snow g so fingers crossed anyhow she's on veg feed at 1.0 EC also top or not to top
20210406_181720.jpg
20210406_181655.jpg

Nelly Nugs - update #10
Had move about today put her in bigger tent under tsw2000 got to sort Extraction tomorrow its good enough for 1 night. The cubourd is the width of the tent so gonna have to cut hole at top for carbon filter.
20210406_190723.jpg
20210406_190807.jpg
20210406_190924.jpg

Back