DIY Tuned and ready 60x60

Reaction score
Hello Folks. Long time reader but newbie to join

Just a post to show you my fully tuned and ready to rock Autoflower 60x60 box. It stands 120 (4ft) high on the outside (110 internally). It has:
-Migro Array 120watt
-SANlight Q1W 50watt x 2
-Reptile UVB 23watt
-GENT ECco 100mm silent extractor
-125mm intake VKO active fan
-2 passive intakes
-Wire Shelf to raise pots off floor/above vents
-4 100mm usb circulation fans
-secret Jardin cable flange 70mm
-secret jardin 125mm rubber duct
-secret jardin 125mm extraction flange

I inherited this cabinet from a friend and tried it out and decided it needed some upgrading and modding to get me to max yield territory and I am now there with this set up. Averaging 50g per sq ft and 60 day seed to harvest times. I use CANNA terra pro plus, 8 ltr smart pots and ATA terra and AN nutes.
I run 19/5 until flower only on the Migro and then I ease back to 18/6 and kick the SANlights on for 8 hrs of that time and the reptile light for 1.5 hrs. It is a LOT of light but not pushing to stress point. Temps sit about 4 degrees Celsius above ambient with all lights cranking. If I run into any high heat issues or low humidity I have a small home box 30x30 that can be connected to the active intake and has a humidifier inside and I can throw an ice bottle or two (old school Aircon) in when needed in the heights of summer. It runs very quiet and really helps me get the max yield I can in a small space. I run 4 plants and LST them to keep them at or under 30cm above soil and 30x30cm foot print.
This method works for me for quick turn around and benchmark per square ft figures.
FE6E3A19-AE8B-4FA3-A245-F51D346BB3F7.jpeg
55358AA9-4959-47B0-96E1-EDD79D11DEAA.jpeg
CCACD46F-98A7-4471-B71B-530E384F3547.jpeg
D725B9B6-CD13-43E4-ABE8-0D5FCC8A2106.jpeg
C4E1CFB5-E621-42C6-B6FD-E1CE54C5ABF3.jpeg
D9DC6F73-C266-47D6-978F-E1738E27F697.jpeg

very cool grow box and some kick ass lights :d5:

Hello Folks. Long time reader but newbie to join

Just a post to show you my fully tuned and ready to rock Autoflower 60x60 box. It stands 120 (4ft) high on the outside (110 internally). It has:
-Migro Array 120watt
-SANlight Q1W 50watt x 2
-Reptile UVB 23watt
-GENT ECco 100mm silent extractor
-125mm intake VKO active fan
-2 passive intakes
-Wire Shelf to raise pots off floor/above vents
-4 100mm usb circulation fans
-secret Jardin cable flange 70mm
-secret jardin 125mm rubber duct
-secret jardin 125mm extraction flange

I inherited this cabinet from a friend and tried it out and decided it needed some upgrading and modding to get me to max yield territory and I am now there with this set up. Averaging 50g per sq ft and 60 day seed to harvest times. I use CANNA terra pro plus, 8 ltr smart pots and ATA terra and AN nutes.
I run 19/5 until flower only on the Migro and then I ease back to 18/6 and kick the SANlights on for 8 hrs of that time and the reptile light for 1.5 hrs. It is a LOT of light but not pushing to stress point. Temps sit about 4 degrees Celsius above ambient with all lights cranking. If I run into any high heat issues or low humidity I have a small home box 30x30 that can be connected to the active intake and has a humidifier inside and I can throw an ice bottle or two (old school Aircon) in when needed in the heights of summer. It runs very quiet and really helps me get the max yield I can in a small space. I run 4 plants and LST them to keep them at or under 30cm above soil and 30x30cm foot print.
This method works for me for quick turn around and benchmark per square ft figures.
View attachment 1273391View attachment 1273392View attachment 1273393View attachment 1273394View attachment 1273395View attachment 1273396

heya @JobuMicrogasm and :welcome: to afn! :toke: cool growbox & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

heya @JobuMicrogasm and :welcome: to afn! :toke: cool growbox & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

Heya 420, cheers! Like I said, watching for a while (peeping tom?) and think it’s a great site. Will start a journal with this box probably. Anyway glad to be onboard and my “specialty” if you will is micro grows and nailing down the best conditions in those situations which can be tricky the smaller the space gets. My aim is to help folks that don’t have much space create some amazing herb. This 60x60 is big for me, a guy can only consume so much wonderful flower every two months ;) I like using propagation size boxes like the secret jardin DP60. I have set those up for a few folks wanting to grow their own medicine and they are regularly producing 80-100g per cycle of autos in a 60x90x60 space and they are decent enough quality and really easy to hide. Also I am only a recent (12 months or so) convert to auto flowers as I find them perfect in both size and speed for these tiny grows. I Kinda avoided them before that. But now I am hooked
Cheers and all the best

Last edited:
Heya 420, cheers! Like I said, watching for a while (peeping tom?) and think it’s a great site. Will start a journal with this box probably. Anyway glad to be onboard and my “specialty” if you will is micro grows and nailing down the best conditions in those situations which can be tricky the smaller the space gets. My aim is to help folks that don’t have much space create some amazing herb. This 60x60 is big for me, a guy can only consume so much wonderful flower every two months ;) I like using propagation size boxes like the secret jardin DP60. I have set those up for a few folks wanting to grow their own medicine and they are regularly producing 80-100g per cycle of autos in a 60x90x60 space and they are decent enough quality and really easy to hide. Also I am only a recent (12 months or so) convert to auto flowers as I find them perfect in both size and speed for these tiny grows. I Kinda avoided them before that. But now I am hooked
Cheers and all the best
It looks like a rack unit for Dj and PA equipment lol nice setup though!

very cool grow box and some kick ass lights :d5:
Cheers Trichome! Both of these lights are now my favorite for micro grows. I also really like the HLG 135watt QB but the Migro is amazing! Shane @migro is the man! And he is a really lovely and helpful guy too.

Back