Indoor Kalashnikov Seeds Micro Grow

Stable is the key, nobody needs the accidental sativa pheno popping out of a pack when you're growing micro!
True, but I LST the hell outta mine (hence the plastic grid on the pots that are anchor points) and sometimes they like to get a little leggy (the RQS NL is good at it) but I just keep tying it and if needs be raise the others a little to even the canopy. But yeah, that why I stick to the strains in my list. I only have 110cm height inside my box and the little internal shelf sits 15cm off the bottom. Add the pot height of 18cm and the light hang from top I can’t let them get much bigger than 40cm so my LST game has to be on point to get those yields in this space. Anyway, let’s see how the girls go. I am aiming for a 63 days run so about another 57 days we will see what they can do

Nice, I'm trying CO2 in my space right now with some mushroom spawn bags. The Exhale bags are just yellow reishi spawn; I grow king oysters and winecaps anyway, so I've been throwing about 10-15lbs of colonizing sawdust spawn in autoclave bags in the floor of my tent next to my containers. Seems to do more than nothing, but I've not gotten a meter to measure how much it increases CO2 in the space. Interesting to hear you run so much light at atmospheric CO2, I would have thought above 1100-ish you would see diminished returns without some supplementation. I guess that's the benefit of so much air exchange, it's likely never far below ~400ppm.

Nice, I'm trying CO2 in my space right now with some mushroom spawn bags. The Exhale bags are just yellow reishi spawn; I grow king oysters and winecaps anyway, so I've been throwing about 10-15lbs of colonizing sawdust spawn in autoclave bags in the floor of my tent next to my containers. Seems to do more than nothing, but I've not gotten a meter to measure how much it increases CO2 in the space. Interesting to hear you run so much light at atmospheric CO2, I would have thought above 1100-ish you would see diminished returns without some supplementation. I guess that's the benefit of so much air exchange, it's likely never far below ~400ppm.

It would be interesting to know how much CO2 those bags create.
Yeah man, that’s the idea with the air exchange. My fan is pulling about 200m3 per hr with the filter attached. I have tried a small Airbomz CO2 canister but it is kinda pointless with so much air movement. I am pulling air in directly from outside from the active intake.
Tbh if I was running a commercial operation I would do it differently. The expense of the lights and electricity would not really make sense for the extra 5-10 grams per square ft. But For me it’s a hobby/passion thing and it’s not commercial so I had a yield goal and limited space (just moved to a new place and could only use the 60x60 here) and can’t run Aircon or CO2 so this was my best solution to hit those goals. And it works. This same principle formula can be used in any space of coarse. You really got to be vigilant to get the yields though and be impeccable because it really is max I think in this space with autos. Small mistakes or issues can knock a couple grams off here and there which can really dent the outcome of this small grow.
Speaking of diminishing returns I could probably get the same result with a few less watts but I had these 2 SANLight q1w from another micro tent I don’t use so rather than spend more dollars I went with what I had.
like I said, in this cabinet I was getting 35 to 40 per sq ft with just the Migro. The 4 changes to get the extra yield are:
-active intake on one of 3 intake vents
-200m3 per hr extraction as opposed to 100m3 that I had before
- the 2 SANlight spots
-the plant shelf which allows more even dispersion of the fresh air being sucked up from under them.

they are the changes I made to get An extra 10g per sq ft. Commercially it would not be viable but hey, it works for me;)

Week 2- Day 7 today For 3 of the girls and day 2 for the other. The oldest just went on to soft nutes, all numbers per litre.
-ATA terra leaves: 2ml
-ATA Silic boost: 0.2ml
-ATA Clean: 0.2ml
-ATA Rootfast 1ml.
Each fed around 300ml.

And I got a nice gift from my local seed bank, (see photo) happy days! I guess my next year and a half of grows is gonna be @Sweet Seeds:vibe:

YEEHAW!!! I like presents like these:cooldance:

Attachments

• 30CC9943-4E93-4DC3-B8EE-425C6D9DFF99.jpeg
    30CC9943-4E93-4DC3-B8EE-425C6D9DFF99.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 30
  • F3ED7219-29E7-49AA-973D-D27801796851.jpeg
    F3ED7219-29E7-49AA-973D-D27801796851.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 26
Back