Quick update. Day 37 and all seems much better! Gave her the first feeding of bloom nutes and seems happy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442195912.026186.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442195939.740914.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442195970.857817.jpg

Day 10 THC Bomb
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442196019.599180.jpg

I hope the thc bomb blows up for ya brother .. glad to have u here again TT... good luck buddy .... sorry no advice but I'm Def following ya

No worries brother and glad to have ya!!!

I got it sorted it anyhow...def was a screw up by me and I gave her a cal def. stupid mistake. Lesson learned and next auto I guarantee will blow up!!!

hey bro finally got a minute to get caught up ! glad you sorted out your issues and got your grow back on :d5: good luck to you for the rest of the grow! im subbed :jointman::peace::karmacloud:
Yeah, finally some peace of mind and put the autopilot on I'm hoping!

Glad to have you here brother! Hopefully some good grows for you guys to watch in on. [emoji41]

Hey! Loving the pics on the front page. I actually have a photo Frisian dew ready for chopping...6 days to go..yahoo!! A good buddy of mine loves the big bomb from bomb seeds. I've been wanting to give cherry bomb auto a go.

Heard ok things about cherry bomb but that was the photo not getting big yields. But heard great things about high and quality over their genetics.

I loved the FD smoke! Piney and hashy and good stone.

Yeah, my photos have all been great. My first crack at an auto and I get smacked with a good deficiency. Oh well, I will never forget!! Glad to see you pop by brother!! [emoji106]

Back