DAY 41
LECTER
going good in there​

20220823_143510.jpg
20220823_143513.jpg
20220823_143523.jpg
20220823_143620.jpg
20220823_143429.jpg

After further reading,,, Neem oil is strong smelling and ruins buds if used during flowering, so not gonna bother using it now, it's only1 leaf on lowest branch so removed the 2 branches and returned again, increased the nevitive pressure in there

All have been gave Thier first feed of the overdrive, yesterday
Gonna head down now for look to see what's going on

The thickest messiest shit I have ever used in my life bro is neem oil. Fkn awful to work with. Saved yourself a lot of stress there lol

@hope2grow
Would u say its swazz dazzle time?
Let the light in & the air a flowing better

I would absolutely remove any leaf with a visible stem m8 at least.. and anything else that's getting in the way.. u know its the never ending debate.. to strip or not to strip but in my brief experience it's been well worth it.. look at @420autoflower grows and he strips them girls almost bare lol proper schwazzing.. that was all I needed to see :thumbsup: have u seen the link in my thread where the boy did a side by side.. 2 tents.. 1 with plants stripped the other with plants not stripped?? More undeniable evidence in my humble opinion.. I'll see if I can find the link here if u haven't seen it?? :biggrin::pighug:

I would absolutely remove any leaf with a visible stem m8 at least.. and anything else that's getting in the way.. u know its the never ending debate.. to strip or not to strip but in my brief experience it's been well worth it.. look at @420autoflower grows and he strips them girls almost bare lol proper schwazzing.. that was all I needed to see :thumbsup: have u seen the link in my thread where the boy did a side by side.. 2 tents.. 1 with plants stripped the other with plants not stripped?? More undeniable evidence in my humble opinion.. I'll see if I can find the link here if u haven't seen it?? :biggrin::pighug:
Definitely agree mate, gonna go down here soon and pluck aload for sure,,
The only problem I have is that I can only work from a side view rather than get a good top veiw looking down through the canopy to see what needed gone, IL get er done tho

Definitely agree mate, gonna go down here soon and pluck aload for sure,,
The only problem I have is that I can only work from a side view rather than get a good top veiw looking down through the canopy to see what needed gone, IL get er done tho

No job too tough for you m8.. I've every faith in your skills :thumbsup: :worship:

Last edited:
I think this is it.

Back