folks learn real quick not to get too close, stuff can grow like real weeds, lol, hard to pick anything out in a patch of em, I'd plant several small outlying patches, strollers wo:rofl:n't even go your plants way

folks learn real quick not to get too close, stuff can grow like real weeds, lol, hard to pick anything out in a patch of em, I'd plant several small outlying patches, strollers wo:rofl:n't even go your plants way

My only encounter with nettles, was hiding in a patch of them (unknowing),
while on a trail hike, to jump out and surprise my friends...
Yeah, well, surprise was on me..... ouchhhhhhhhhhh..........

I have nettles, plus two packs of mint and two packs of dill which gets pretty tall. I'll tie my plants down and top them early so they stay below their cover. Its in a pretty secluded piece of land I lease the hunting rights two, so there should be no public access.

I would probably not even consider trying big photoperiod sativas though, but my little autos should be just fine tucked in their little thorny nooks.

As for the well, in the big thicket area of east texas groundwater in hollows is quite shallow, probably only need to go 5-10 feetdown with post hole diggers, then place a piece of slotted plastic pipe. Viola' year round water.

I have nettles, plus two packs of mint and two packs of dill which gets pretty tall. I'll tie my plants down and top them early so they stay below their cover. Its in a pretty secluded piece of land I lease the hunting rights two, so there should be no public access.

I would probably not even consider trying big photoperiod sativas though, but my little autos should be just fine tucked in their little thorny nooks.

As for the well, in the big thicket area of east texas groundwater in hollows is quite shallow, probably only need to go 5-10 feetdown with post hole diggers, then place a piece of slotted plastic pipe. Viola' year round water.

I guess you need the water in Texas.
I'm still thinking how to get more plants out in my urban city guerilla garden.
Without attracting undue attention, of course...

Stay safe, hombre.

Will be back home soon.
But not sure if I'll have the time to do garden check and photos,
before I am out again for nearly a week.

After more rain... forecast for some sun, for at least a week!!!

I'm concerned about males.
I think that the younger plants should be showing sex now,
in the week + I've been gone.
If I can't get to them for nearly another week...
may have some babies waiting for me...

Well, that's not too bad. Some back up seeds aren't bad.
Since these are already F2, some F3 will be getting acclimatized to my location.

Let's see if I can visit or not in the short time back home.....

Back