Fast Buds Trip's White Rhino Safari (Rhino Ryder)

Rate my journal

Votes: 4 44.4%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My guess is you just overloaded the circuit by adding the ac, they take lots of power. You most likely just tripped a breaker and need to reset it in your breaker box.

My guess is you just overloaded the circuit by adding the ac, they take lots of power. You most likely just tripped a breaker and need to reset it in your breaker box.
i flipped every switch even the main for the whole house in the circuit box and still nothing,... im worried...

Hmmm Do you have a volt meter?
i dont think i even remember any breakers being tripped actually now that i think about it man

The first thing I'd do is make sure the connections in the box are good. Open up the box. If the screws are all tight id then check the breaker. This is where a volt meter would come in handy. Without one I'd try and switch out breakers with a known good one. Breakers do fail from being overloaded a lot, usually not just once thou.

Aw shit trip could you please pm me a pic of ure main fuse/trip box it sounds like you might have just overloaded it with the ac unit wich would trip the switch and blow out all upstairs switches please pm bro I'm a multi skilled engineer

Back