Fast Buds Trip's White Rhino Safari (Rhino Ryder)

Rate my journal

Votes: 4 44.4%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nice... good buds even with the curl!!
psssst day 8 is week 2 beginning lmao. is that your beat on the intro?
"I really don't know what to talk about"...
the way u chit chat we gotta get you into Live Stoners, hehehe
I'm watching the lst, those ones on the right looked nice
does your camera add the timestamp or a program? I cant figure how to display the pics timestamp on this blasted thing..
yea the mex air didnt do too bad for growing in 84-86*F and 65-70%RH! lol luckily when i took the pics i was still on day 7 lol not my beat... and im over in Live stoners here and there just not till usually late at night... and the ones on the right that you mentioned are the short stuff testers you can find their updates over in their section if you want to follow us all along for that one too.. yes the camera adds the timestamp.. its in the options/menu

Day 11 Update
I have upped their feed to 5Ml/G on Sensi Grow A and i am still at 4Ml on Grow B.
Additives are as follows: Voodoo Juice 5ml/G, B-52 4Ml, rhino skin started today at 4ml/l,Carboload 5ml, Calmag+ 4ml

LED's have been lowered to 22"
DSCN3438.JPG
DSCN3437.JPG
DSCN3439.JPG

DSCN3440.JPG

Great start trip there little stocky Rhino already ure smashing it bro 5 days till I get my marshydro panel woo hoo
thanks brotha, i was thinking the same thing... the SD is looking great! i was gonna put a pic up of her but the SD isnt part of the comp so i dont know wether to leave her updates out of this log or what.... im def not starting another thread i have too many lol what would everyone like to see, updates of the StarDawg or no???????

thanks brotha, i was thinking the same thing... the SD is looking great! i was gonna put a pic up of her but the SD isnt part of the comp so i dont know wether to leave her updates out of this log or what.... im def not starting another thread i have too many lol what would everyone like to see, updates of the StarDawg or no???????
Yeah I want to see its still a fastbuds strain

bad news update... i went away yesterday afternoon until this evening (28hrs away from the tent) so i put the AC unit in the same room as the tent and apparently it blew out the whole upstairs power to the bed rooms except the bathroom.... i dont know when this hapened but i had to move all 6 of my plants to a little area in my basement and they only have the mars 192 for lighting until i figure out what the hell happened or what i gotta do to fix it.. electricity is not my specialty either ....:help::help::help::help::help::help:

You need to figure out how many amps each thing you have plugged in uses. You only want to go 75% of what each line can handle. 15 amps on a 20 amp circuit. It sounds like you only have 2 circuits upstairs, can you pull off the bathrooms circuit to even the load?

You need to figure out how many amps each thing you have plugged in uses. You only want to go 75% of what each line can handle. 15 amps on a 20 amp circuit. It sounds like you only have 2 circuits upstairs, can you pull off the bathrooms circuit to even the load?
the AC was just a temp over night thing... im not sure how to fix what ever is wrong @iampepe

Back