Fast Buds Trip's White Rhino Safari (Rhino Ryder)

Rate my journal

Votes: 4 44.4%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Trip, was there a difference with the 3 gallon and 5 gallon yield? What about harvest time?

What's your lighting equipment? I would go over your vids but its a lot of research ;)

Hey Trip, was there a difference with the 3 gallon and 5 gallon yield? What about harvest time?

What's your lighting equipment? I would go over your vids but its a lot of research ;)
it wouldnt be a fair comparison because of the PH swings/lockouts the plant endured during flower but she was a nice sized plant.. and 3 were harvested between days 65 and 74 i think

Trip i need your help !!
I seemed to have problems with water my airpots... all the water to drain out of the holes in the side, although if I water quietly. how did you water them?

Trip i need your help !!
I seemed to have problems with water my airpots... all the water to drain out of the holes in the side, although if I water quietly. how did you water them?
ok X i fed them on a drip system but the frst 21 days i water by hand and i pour it Slowly and let the substrate soak up the feed... just take your time and it will soak in

ok X i fed them on a drip system but the frst 21 days i water by hand and i pour it Slowly and let the substrate soak up the feed... just take your time and it will soak in
I'll take my time, but still i don't think they got watered enough, because lots of water goes outside the pots

I'll take my time, but still i don't think they got watered enough, because lots of water goes outside the pots
yea mine only did that when i watered too fast... OHH!! did you pack down your soil nicely before planting? maybe if you didnt get it compacted enough the substrate has air pockets in it thats allowing the water to travel through and out the holes in the side

yea mine only did that when i watered too fast... OHH!! did you pack down your soil nicely before planting? maybe if you didnt get it compacted enough the substrate has air pockets in it thats allowing the water to travel through and out the holes in the side
I knocked the pots to compress the ground ... maybe just a watering technique that im must learning by airpots

Back