Fast Buds Trip's White Rhino Safari (Rhino Ryder)

Rate my journal

Votes: 4 44.4%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so i was rolling a Fatty a little bit ago and was playing with some @FastBuds Stardawg buds and decided to take a couple pics of the buds all dried and cured while they were out...
Enjoy!
:pass:
FSCN4614.JPG
FSCN4617.JPG
FSCN4616.JPG
FSCN4615.JPG

This is a VERY Potent strain guys!
:baked:
RSCN4619.JPG
RSCN4618.JPG

so i was rolling a Fatty a little bit ago and was playing with some @FastBuds Stardawg buds and decided to take a couple pics of the buds all dried and cured while they were out...
Enjoy!
:pass:
View attachment 653682 View attachment 653681 View attachment 653680 View attachment 653678
This is a VERY Potent strain guys!
:baked:
View attachment 653679 View attachment 653677
Iv just gotten StarDawg, lsd and mex airlines I'm so stoked for growing them after seeing both ures

Iv just gotten StarDawg, lsd and mex airlines I'm so stoked for growing them after seeing both ures
ive grown every strain and i know you will like EVERYONE of those! LSD and WCOG were my first FB strains and i will be visiting them strains again in the near future!

and @Eyeoftheworld this shit MAY have taken over as my Favorite Fastbuds Strain.. its a tough one between this and WCOG!!!

ive grown every strain and i know you will like EVERYONE of those! LSD and WCOG were my first FB strains and i will be visiting them strains again in the near future!

and @Eyeoftheworld this shit MAY have taken over as my Favorite Fastbuds Strain.. its a tough one between this and WCOG!!!
I still can't believe I lost my WCOG. [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back