Fast Buds Trip's White Rhino Safari (Rhino Ryder)

Rate my journal

Votes: 4 44.4%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey pop i made my first canna capsules this afternoon, i took about 2/3 cup of the previous oil i had made up and combined it with a fresh 1/2 cup of coco oil and after decarb i added 28 grams of Rhino Trim and 7 grams of bud and let it infuse for about 1.75-2 hrs. i made up (24) size 00 capsules filled up with .8ml of oil per cap. Im trying to get a rough idea of mg of thc per cap and or dosage for these caps, do you have any insight for me?:pighug:View attachment 651060 View attachment 651059 View attachment 651058
Great idea, I have never thought of this.
We're do you get the capsule from ?

hey pop i made my first canna capsules this afternoon, i took about 2/3 cup of the previous oil i had made up and combined it with a fresh 1/2 cup of coco oil and after decarb i added 28 grams of Rhino Trim and 7 grams of bud and let it infuse for about 1.75-2 hrs. i made up (24) size 00 capsules filled up with .8ml of oil per cap. Im trying to get a rough idea of mg of thc per cap and or dosage for these caps, do you have any insight for me?:pighug:View attachment 651060 View attachment 651059 View attachment 651058
Very very impressed I wish I I could do this for my old gran

Ok guys so the final weight on the StarDawg i messed up on because of having to leave early and making the decision of leaving the buds hang for the 4 days i was gonna be gone(3 days too long) or risk jarring up when they were too wet and losing it all to mold so it got overdried and went down to about 37%RH well when i got home i took the buds off the branches and put em in the cvault for a couple days and now they are up to 60% but i know i had to of lost atleast 20 grams id say.. I coulda swore this was a 110+gram plant and she probably was before i
over dried. I have also been testing the buds and smoked maybe 4-5 grams before this weight. The smell is a funky skunked beer smell with pine and a raw cleaning chemical smell, REALLY DANK BUDS, TRIPLE BAG THIS STUFF GUYS!

The high is a classic chem cross, its like a quick and hard hitting cerebral Jab by Muhammad Ali followed by a devastating body blow from
‘Hands of Stone"
Roberto Duran
:sleeping:

DSCN4485.JPG

Ok guys so the final weight on the StarDawg i messed up on because of having to leave early and making the decision of leaving the buds hang for the 4 days i was gonna be gone(3 days too long) or risk jarring up when they were too wet and losing it all to mold so it got overdried and went down to about 37%RH well when i got home i took the buds off the branches and put em in the cvault for a couple days and now they are up to 60% but i know i had to of lost atleast 20 grams id say.. I coulda swore this was a 110+gram plant and she probably was before i
over dried. I have also been testing the buds and smoked maybe 4-5 grams before this weight. The smell is a funky skunked beer smell with pine and a raw cleaning chemical smell, REALLY DANK BUDS, TRIPLE BAG THIS STUFF GUYS!

The high is a classic chem cross, its like a quick and hard hitting cerebral Jab by Muhammad Ali followed by a devastating body blow from
‘Hands of Stone"
Roberto Duran
:sleeping:

View attachment 651673
Nice harvest bro and it looks pure fire

Back